Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Strava Q – can i save my pictures off strava
  • turneround

went and deleted all my pics from my phone including my “look at me ive done the tourmalet etc” pictures. they are on my strava page, is there anyway of saving these from my strava account to my computer….

cheers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

right click save as? What did you take them with just a camera or linked instagram?
    Does your phone have a cloud sync for pics?
    (if it’s google check your google pics page/app)

nemesis
    Free Member

You can but only manually via your browser. In Chrome, view source then select elements and all the images are in there somewhere so you can open them in a new tab then right click and save.

otsdr
    Free Member

If you do a “view source” on your profile page (where it shows the “Photos” section) and then search for “var photosJson =” you’ll find a list of (all?) photos. After you extract each URL (the “large” field), you should be able to use wget to download them all at once.

turneround

Fantastic, thanks all esp otsdr… got them, all saved now and you did pretty well considering im a right numpty regarding computers, i almost had heart failure when i went to ‘view source’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Strava Q – can i save my pictures off strava’ is closed to new replies.