Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Strava premium or cheapskate ?
  • flap_jack
    Free Member

Cheapskate here. Wondering how many do premium. Am I a sad loser* or are they asking too much ? Problem is, I’d love to know how I’m faring against my age group…

*well, obviously for using Strava, but I’ll take that as read.

leadbasher
    Free Member

Cheapskate here, I think they are charging to much for the premium service

ormondroyd
    Free Member

I tried it for a month. Saw little value if you didn’t own lots of power/HRM gadgets

I think they’re struggling to find a good premium offering without blanking out features to free users that are becoming seen as expected. Tightrope to walk, that is

nuke

Cheapskate. Can’t see that the premium is that good a value for the additional features you get particularly, like ormondroyd said, if you’ve not got HRM/power gadgets.

fubar
    Free Member

Problem is, I’d love to know how I’m faring against my age fat group…

😀
    (free at the moment but I’ve nearly been tempted to have a peep at other fatties)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep had the free trial but didn’t have the gear to support it. However mocking to hrm and cadence for training while hand recovers so may do another 2 or 3 months and see how it goes

flap_jack
    Free Member

fatgroup – yep, that too…I’d be in the top band

mauja
    Free Member

I went for premium, as well the HT stuff I quite like the ability to set weekly goals for time or distance and have it to track your progress against them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Strava premium or cheapskate ?’ is closed to new replies.