Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Strava now giving out 2015 KOMs
  • dantsw13

Strava seems to have changed to giving out annual KOMs, and no longer tells you how your ride compares to previous bests.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You can click to see this year or all time, (They have been doing it for about 26 days now think there is a post all about it from about 26 days ago)
    All the info is still there

creamegg
    Free Member

Its been doing that since, well since 2015. It still times you overall but you must have had a bad year so far for them not to show up

DT78
    Free Member

All time bests are still there. Just look on the segment page.

Doesn’t look like 2015 KoMs show on the profile, still all time KoMs, rather than just this years.

They’ve always had this functionality, they’ve just decide to give out cups for 2015 times instead of just all time. They are different if you look closely. I think solid if all time leaderboard / best and outlines if just 2015

DT78
    Free Member

Oh and if you get on the all time leaderboard, that seems to take priority over a 2015 kom. I got a 5th all time yesterday, a 2015 kom. Cup that displayed was a solid 5

dantsw13

Ah, ok – thanks. I record my rides on runkeeper/ garmin, and I’ve just uploaded a bunch of them.

njee20
    Free Member

They actually started it at the tail end of last year, I got a whole load of ‘2014 PRs’ on about the 29th of December.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

All time PR’s & 2nd/3rd best efforts also trump 2015 KOMz.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Strava now giving out 2015 KOMs’ is closed to new replies.