Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Strava is not a game!
  • aracer
    Free Member

veloviewer

whitestone
    Free Member

Out of interest, where can you see which KOM/10’s you have currently ?

You can see your KOMs/QOMs via your profile then click on the KOM tab. You might have to be a premium member to see your top tens (I’m not) but if you use Veloviewer then you can get all that and more.

Ewan
    Free Member

The annoying thing about the KOM tab is that it doesn’t show any where you’re joint KOM. Not that I take it seriously or anything 🙄

chakaping
    Free Member

Does Veloviewer show you your top 10s?

Not that I’m bothered about it of course.

mehr
    Free Member

It must be ripe for a punch up at Swinley with the amount of Strava warriors who frequent it

whitestone
    Free Member

Does Veloviewer show you your top 10s?

Yes, and more. There’s a tab on the main screen named “Your segments”. This lists your current position on every segment you’ve ever ridden 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes, and more. There’s a tab on the main screen named “Your segments”. This lists your current position on every segment you’ve ever ridden

Cheers, so you can organise it to rank your results in order of awesomeness rather than having to sift through tons of segments looking for the good stuff?

poah
    Free Member

I notice in the comments that he had apparently done seven “Everests”. That tells me all I need to know.

probably can’t pronounce Everest properly either

twisty

The annoying thing about the KOM tab is that it doesn’t show any where you’re joint KOM. Not that I take it seriously or anything

I only have one proper KOM, which shows on the Strava KOM tab and I share the time with 2 other people. I was the first one to get that time though, maybe it has something to do with that.

Why bother leaving a comment? Just flag it,

I didn’t realise people could still flag rides, I’ve just worked out how to do it again.

whitestone
    Free Member

@chapaking

That’s the default ordering: KOMs then 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Note that until you subscribe VV only takes the last 25 rides. The subscription cost is £10/year

chakaping
    Free Member

Marvellous thanks.

Just cancelled Strava Premium and that sounds like a bargain in comparison

doomanic

I use Strava as a record of how far I’ve ridden each year and for a bit of friendly banter with my riding mates.

I once forgot to turn it off before driving home and got a KoM on the A27 near Portsmouth. The previous king was slightly miffed (to say the least) and sent me a rather rude message about it which I got to read before I even realised what had happened. 😀

poah
    Free Member

Maybe I’ll go out in my car with my sons gps lol

mickmcd
    Free Member

a rather rude message

Dick head

Did he not think maybe he’s set off in the car and left his gps on by mistake

martinhutch

I once forgot to turn it off before driving home and got a KoM on the A27 near Portsmouth. The previous king was slightly miffed (to say the least) and sent me a rather rude message about it which I got to read before I even realised what had happened.

Go back and do it again at 1kph above his average for the segment. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Strava is not a game!’ is closed to new replies.