Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Strava having some issues at the moment?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Or just my wifi? everything else seems fine, strava seems super slow / unresponsive 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

Getting a few maintenance pages at the mo. I suspect they’re switching it off and on again.

DT78
    Free Member

maybe its all the london marathon runners uploading…

kerv
    Free Member

Mine has decided that I can’t upload my garmin to it after years of doing so, keeps telling me I need garmin uploader even though I’ve already got it. 🙁

Mackem

Cant use Chrome anymore. Sob.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve had the Garmin issue for about a week. Asks me to download something, but then that doesn’t work 🙁

Yep why no chrome?

kerv
    Free Member

Yep sounds like the same problem as mine, funky and Mackem.

scaredypants

yeah, I know what you mean DT. All the rides I’ve put up lately have looked really slow 😀

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

this is a super long shot, but the Chrome issue could be because Chrome has stopped supporting NPAPI as of mid April. Had a work issue that was solved by doing the following workaround.

cchris2lou

Google are stopping support for a lot of applications including Garmin communicator .

i had same issue . uninstalled Garmin Express and re installed it through Firefox or IE and it works again .

butcher

Not best pleased with Chrome. It stopped working with Eurosport player at the exact same time too. I think Eurosport have provided instructions on getting round it, but I’ve not went through it yet. Just fire up Internet Exploder instead.

peteimpreza

It’s stopped synching with the health app in iOS also

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I’m also having trouble uploading via chrome.
    Not sure if it’s related but last week I had lots of trouble trying to get the silverlight player to run when attempting to watch the MotoGP races.I found out the work around was to use Internet Explorer instead of Chrome,maybe it’s the same with Strava?

scotroutes

Just plug in your GPS and use the Manual Upload feature in Strava or in Connect. That will take any GPX file found on what will appear as an external drive

markgraylish
    Free Member

Yesterdays ride included 3210 metres of ascent, so yeah, something appears amiss 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Strava having some issues at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.