Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Strava first world problem! missing acheivements?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Noticed after my ride on Saturday that I had a couple of PR’s, hell, even a KOM!, anyway, when I look at the leaderboard, it’s my old PR’s that are listed?.

Was out last night, same issue again.

emailed Strava towers, who suggested trying to ‘refresh my results’ which hasn’t worked.

Anyone else had this?.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Do you have the 2016 records or the overall? Check the this year results

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’s showing in neither Mike.

Only shows when I select ‘my results’.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ride flagged is the other reason

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I can’t see it being that, two rides in a row now.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ah, it would appear that if I make my ride public, and not private, then it shows the acheivements?.

oldejeans
    Free Member

go to the ride on strava, hit the spanner ‘actions’, then refresh achievements

if that doesn’t work, check that you don’t have hidden segments – click unhide if you do.

Then, change activity from ‘ride’ to ‘run’ (or something else) before changing it back to ‘ride’. I think that sorts it

oh and well done.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ah that would make sense you have to share to play

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ah that would make sense you have to share to play

Aye, granted, but also I’d have thought being a paying customer would have afforded a wee bit of privacy and access to leaderboards too though?.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lol you should read what you pay for…
    You can set privacy to show less about you, upload a cartoon pic etc.

njee20
    Free Member

also I’d have thought being a paying customer would have afforded a wee bit of privacy and access to leaderboards too though?.

You’d have thought wrong. You can make it so that you have to approve followers, but if you’re KOM they’ll still be able to look at that specific ride (or indeed your PR ride).

Private means exactly that. Doesn’t appear anywhere – your followers won’t see it, it won’t contribute to the ‘annual summary’ on my profile except when viewed by you, it won’t appear in any ‘club’ leaderboards you belong to and you won’t get any achievements.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Strava first world problem! missing acheivements?’ is closed to new replies.