Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Strava-erists – can you view a series of days activity on a map?
  • acjim
    Free Member

I follow a nutter exploring cyclist who is currently riding the Silk Road – I’d love to see his way so far as a continuous route, but I don’t know how to do this through Strava. I’ve see this on TrackLogs.

whitestone
    Free Member

If you follow them then click on their name at the top of a recent activity of theirs and you’ll get to their public activity page. Click on any of the bars in the graph near the top and you’ll see that week’s activities.

I don’t know of a way in Strava to display activities stitched together, not been able to do it for my own multi-day stuff.

kcal

Veloviewer will allow you to show a wheel for a month (e.g.) activity. Don’t know how to do that with Strava.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonba
    Free Member

http://www.jonathanokeeffe.com/strava/map.php

you can set ranges on this but I can only make it work for me, not other riders.

docrobster
    Free Member

This would be useful for me too. A nutter mate of mine recently did the great divide and it would be good to see it as one journey on strava.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Strava-erists – can you view a series of days activity on a map?’ is closed to new replies.