Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Strava ! dedicated lead for drafting allowed or report ?
  • IainGillam
    Free Member

I’d imagine said pro is using Strava as they think other people may be interested in how pro’s train and perhaps can get a bit of exposure. He probably isn’t interested in KOM’s and probably just uploads all of his training to strava automatically as they don’t have time to be faffing with chopping and changing them. Is it really an issue that he got KOM’s whilst being paced? You know they are faster than you and everyone else that’s why they are paid to do it, they’d still be faster if not behind a car and located behind a few team mates doing a TTT effort instead.

(I have assumed it’s a bloke as typing he/she just looked a little bit like a bad mail merge letter!)

Iain

cheekyget
    Free Member

Yep that’s the one…..16.04 ( 10mph) is my best time….and I’ve must have been up it over 100 times

cyclistm
    Free Member

Nibali out nicking all your KOMs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTo1NncHUoA

Sorry I can’t seem to be able to embed the video

chrispo
    Free Member

taxi25 – Member

Got to laugh at the “to cool for Strava” guys. Thing is thousands of people enjoy Strava and work hard to improve their position on the leader boards. If thats not for you fine, but why piss on other people’s chips over something that you have no interest in ??
    Op as you’ve found out motor pacing is against the spirit of Strava. If your sure the pro riders Kom’s where motor paced flag the ride.

+1

Rockape63
    Free Member

taxi25 – Member
    Got to laugh at the “to cool for Strava” guys. Thing is thousands of people enjoy Strava and work hard to improve their position on the leader boards. If thats not for you fine, but why piss on other people’s chips over something that you have no interest in ??
    Op as you’ve found out motor pacing is against the spirit of Strava. If your sure the pro riders Kom’s where motor paced flag the ride.

+1

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Strava ! dedicated lead for drafting allowed or report ?’ is closed to new replies.