• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by devs.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Strathpuffer in the tele tonight featuring STW regulars
  • Harry_the_Spider

7:00pm on channel 990 (BBC Scotland) and on the iPlayer.

Watch the soloists including Terrahawk, Twinklydave and the rest of Team JMC getting stuck in.

amplebrew

Is this on the Adventure Show?

bruneep

BBC 2 in scotchland the adventure show

druidh
    Free Member

It is. Also featuring the rather remarkable Julie McElroy.

amplebrew

Cool, just put it on Sky+ now; thanks for the heads up.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Iplayer link for when it goes live for us with cheap TV

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01dljmh/The_Adventure_Show_2011_2012_Episode_7/

ton

rucksack test was riveting…………. 😉

tomhoward

Should we expect a list of excuses as to why the everyone in the quads had their asses handed to them by a group of 14 year olds?

I know, I know, I shouldnt laugh as im nowhere near fit enough to even think about a 24hr but still, 14! 😆

Northwind

But will Jojo still talk to us now she’s famous?

tomhoward – Member

Should we expect a list of excuses as to why the everyone in the quads had their asses handed to them by a group of 14 year olds?

14-year-old me could hammer 33-year-old me over any distance tbh :mrgreen:

druidh
    Free Member

Did you see me? Did you see me??

roady_tony
    Free Member

aye druidh we saw ya (ps i follow your blog)

looked like a muddy mess in parts? well organised? did you have to clock in EVERY lap?!?!….

how tech tech techy is it really? is it like a 7stanes black, red, mix? i heard its quite rooty, which is what i love(d) – watching it brought back a lot of 24h memories before my accident – never rode 24h in the UK…hmmmm juices flowing….makes me want to do it next year! is there anything similar mid-year/end of summer in Scotland????

devs
    Free Member

I’ve had nothing but abuse since it finished for saying “pooped” on national TV!

druidh
    Free Member

Julie McElroy preparing to set off on her cycle to Glasgow.

My! Who are those two handsome chaps with The Bike Chain shirts on??

Harry_the_Spider

Good show. Shame we don’t get it in England (not enough fat Essex gypsy traffic cops for our national tastes).

Terrahawk seemed to suffer a bit in the edit. He was winning the solos for a good chunk of it on his single speed.

hels
    Free Member

Some good work from Jo there too ! Looking PROPER knacked in the morning tho – much respect.

juan
    Free Member

My! Who are those two handsome chaps with The Bike Chain shirts on??

I dunno, but looks like the one on the right hand side of the pic as been eating all the browine I sent to the one on the left 😉

devs
    Free Member

Those 14 year olds are future Olympians and Commonwealth games competitors. Searched for, identified and trained. They were stupid fast all day and they are only going to get better. It’s about time that talent was found and nurtured but at the same time it’s very humbling when a kid with legs the thickness of your thumb goes whizzing past you!

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Searched for, identified and trained

Judging how fast his old man is, It’s in the genes for Keith jnr

roady_tony
    Free Member

when does it open for next years?

ps.”how tech tech techy is it really? is it like a 7stanes black, red, mix? i heard its quite rooty, which is what i love(d) – watching it brought back a lot of 24h memories before my accident – never rode 24h in the UK…hmmmm juices flowing….makes me want to do it next year! is there anything similar mid-year/end of summer in Scotland????”

devs
    Free Member

Entries open in Nov I think. Keep an eye on the puffer website.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Strathpuffer in the tele tonight featuring STW regulars’ is closed to new replies.