Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Strathpuffer 24 Accomodation
  • whitesox
    Free Member

Have a small cottage available 250 yds from Puffer course, very basic but warm!! would suit a Quad team looking for more comfort than tent but not at hotel rates. Min 2 night hire @25 p.p.p.n. (includes refundable deposit) own sleeping bags req d . Injury preventing me doing my 3rd puffer or would use it myself.
    nb NO DOGS,SMOKING OR ENGLAND FLAGS!!

dot
    Free Member

We’re doing it in a pair so I guess not really suitable for us? But let me know if its available Sunday post race as will be staying over and would be preferable to a tent.

ta

stooo
    Free Member

Few of us going up… 2 pairs. Might be of interest for the Friday/Saturday night.

I’ll check with the others and get back to you ASAP.

whitesox
    Free Member

No bother guys , let me know by sunday night.Weather up hear Baltic just now so good luck for the puffer and hopefully it won t be quite as tough as last year.

epicyclo

These guys have it worked out…

whitesox
    Free Member

Way to go lads! Very cosy and compact. Cottage still available at side of Course if this is not for everyone s liking. Bookings available for fri/sat night OR fri/sun night (as not much sleeping on sat night!) As said before is basic but warm plus a hot shower and drying pulley … what more do you Southern Softies need.

epicyclo

Where exactly is it? I am interested – was going to hire a van.

stooo
    Free Member

Afraid it was a no from our lot mate.

whitesox
    Free Member

Cottage situated at back of course in Kinellan Drive,Strathpeffer. I m a pal of Steve and Andy from Square Wheels bike shop. we are in process of doing up the cottage but it is more than comartable for hairy assed bikers

whitesox
    Free Member

Stooo, no bother mate, didn t realise you a Peebles boy or would have done you discount.I used to do pre season footie training round Glentress before trails appeared. All the best for puffer….was more snow here last night on top of sheet ice ,so bring yer spikers and snow and muds!!!

stooo
    Free Member

Whitesox…

Not quite peebles…. Innerleithen, but trails are better here 🙂

Discount you say?? Half my lot are now interested… obviously getting closer to start time, warm and comfortable is sounding tempting.

Give me a shout on email today and we can discuss. stuart.potter AT mac.com

Cheers
    Stu

stooo
    Free Member

Sorry again… can’t convince the rest of them. It’s still a no.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Strathpuffer 24 Accomodation’ is closed to new replies.