Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Strange/different sights on bikes
  • Mikeypies
    Free Member

I had a most entertaining lunch break today. I was chatting on the phone to a colleague whilst sat in my car eating a pieminster pie at the bottom of Stokes croft (rebublic) Bristol.
    In the 30 mins I was sat there I saw 3 bikes towing trailers one of which contained a sound system and another a twenty something year old woman which made me smile .
    Then followed several cyclist of all different types and numerous good looking women strolled past again all good especialy as the sun was shining then the best.
    A woman/girl or possibly a guy (remember Sapphire?) was riding down the road on a mtb wearing a pair of multicoloured tights a short skirt and strappy top and lacey gloves ,not to unusual but she/he was wearing a full head mask complete with 2 large conical horns either side of her head ?
    So whats the strangest sight you have seen riding a bike and where?

project
    Free Member

So whats the strangest sight you have seen riding a bike and where?

Someone middle aged, slightly over weight chap riding a bike wearing a Singletrack shirt and matching socks, and also a helmet.

Then i woke up as i realised none off here ridees a bike in real life. 😀

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The woman who lives two doors up, pleasuring her self with a cucumber in a car that is not hers or her husbands.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TuckerUK
    Free Member

The woman who lives two doors up, pleasuring her self with a cucumber in a car that is not hers or her husbands.

Whilst riding a bike? Wow, that is impressive!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Strange/different sights on bikes’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts