Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • strange noises you make..
  • skulldigger
    Free Member

Who else makes silly verbal sounds when stressed or excited?? Despite being 40 years old I still have this as a stupid habit, and I blame 2 stroke motorbikes. My 1st bike 20 years ago was a 350ypvs and recently had an rgv 250 and I found the sound and feel of them addictive…So if im in a hurry, or stressed, I tend to let out a silly noise as if I was a two stroke engine going through the powerband. “Wwwroaahh” For example. Even worse, if im hurrying and have to turn a corner I also make noise, dip my shoulder and twist my wrist as if to power out of said corner! I know this makes me sound a bit nuts but surely everybody else does this sort of stuff to a greater or lesser extent?? Eh?

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

I make tyre squeel noises when cornering while i’m driving .

My ass also makes some strnage noises* usually accompanied by ominous smells .

*loud enough to wake the neighbours in the middle of the night so i’m told by an ex . I’ve no idea , i slept right through .

CountZero

My left knee makes strange creaking noises going up and down stairs…

mooman
    Free Member

Not me – but a friend of mine in work cant take a sip of anything without following it with a “T,Ahhhhhhhh..”

molgrips
    Free Member

I make quite a lot of noise on sketchy descents.

khani
    Free Member

I have to make the same noise as whatever animal I meet when I’m on my bike,
    if i see a pig i have to oink, or a horse.. a neigh, if I see a cow, I have to give it the silent treatment…

Toasty

if I see a cow, I have to give it the silent treatment…

If I remember correctly from primary school, “moo” is the standard phase for this scenario.

khani
    Free Member

😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘strange noises you make..’ is closed to new replies.