Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Strange goings on in the night (flash, bang content)
  • andyl
    Free Member

(Title especially to annoy dannyh)

Settling down to sleep last night at about 4-4.30am and both of us saw a big white flash through the thick curtains followed by a strong thump.

We live in a bungalow the middle of nowhere amongst agricultural land and pretty high up. When I jumped to take a look outside the sheep were wide away and looking around as something had clearly woken them up. Couldn’t see any holes in the garden or road opposite and there has definitely been no bottom probing by little green men going on.

Any ideas?

Stoner
    Free Member

hora?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Le7fF4fnEI[/video]

andyl
    Free Member

hora?

crash landing from space or bending over mooning my sheep and letting one rip?

pdf: both sheep definitely still there this morning!

dan86
    Free Member

Firework or meteorite? 😀

verses

Kal-el?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Base jumping photographer with a failed chute?

andyl
    Free Member

Checked for babies in capsules in the field opposite the house but nothing. Will keep an eye out on the farmer up the road to see if they suddenly have a young son exhibiting superhuman speed and strength!

footflaps

Will keep an eye out on the farmer up the road to see if they suddenly have a young son exhibiting superhuman speed and strength!

Nothing worse than a show off. Suggest you round up all the locals and lynch him.

ninfan
    Free Member

Any of these in nearby fields?

shermer75
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCsMNurn3bQ[/video]

andyl
    Free Member

Am on the lookout for kryptonite fragments just in case.

johndoh
    Free Member

Gypsies rabbiting with high powered torches and guns?

bencooper
    Free Member

both sheep definitely still there this morning!

Both sheep?

andyl
    Free Member

ninfan – one right outside supplying our house (end of the line). It was my first concern and why i checked the sheep were not electrocuted but it was a still night and the flash was white not blue and with a dull thud not a crack.

Both sheep?

Not counting the ones growing inside them (well I hope they are sheep), yup, both of them. One white, one black. We have an equal equality small holding!

ninfan
    Free Member

Well, In that case I think I’d be putting my money on the transformer rather than alien life forms 😀

We had an inch thick branch fall across the contacts of one by my old house – was rather impressive!

andyl
    Free Member

Well, In that case I think I’d be putting my money on the transformer rather than alien life forms

but that’s the boring answer. I might get a photo of the wiring to the house though as to me it looks a bit ropey after all the wind we have had. It’s regularly 50mph up here as we at over 600ft.

bencooper
    Free Member

Ah, I was wondering if they were pets or something 😉

andyl
    Free Member

fantastic guard sheep actually. Just need to make them look more aggressive. Could glue some horns on them.

kcal

no wildlife missing? lamping?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Am I the only one who thought the title was a not very subtle dogging reference?

andyl
    Free Member

Possibly Stoner by his Hora comment!

nuke

No expert but I’d say probably a captured Tusseladd

footflaps

No expert but I’d say probably a captured Tusseladd

Great film.

🙂

CountZero

Whereabouts are you, Andy?

andyl
    Free Member

South of Bristol area. Do you have knowledge of extra terrestrial actions last night? (I still want it to be something other than the power transformer)

footflaps

South of Bristol area.

Definite Troll territory.

andyl
    Free Member

Actually we do have a woods just like that right next to the house. Our living room side window view is right into the woods and the trees do touch the house we are that close.

and yes there is lots of piles of wood in there and lots of trees have fallen recently so I need to get in there and chop them up 😀

CountZero

footflaps – Member
    South of Bristol area.
    Definite Troll territory.

Hmmmm, isn’t that the bit of the map that has ‘Here be Dragons’ written on it?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Strange goings on in the night (flash, bang content)’ is closed to new replies.