Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Stourbridge on a single speed and real ale pubs
  • sparksmcguff

Just arrived in Stourbridge with my ss (and wife and kids) for a few days with the inlaws. Where should I ride? Which pubs for a pint? Any advice gratefully received.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Go and drink Bathams at the Exchange on Enville Street. Also check out the two of Dave craddocks Pubs the Duke next to King Edwards college on the ring road and The plough athe the end of worcester street next to Mary Stevens park. Both have a cracking selection of his own ales both Craddocks and Bridgnorth Breweries as well as othe ales, as vast array of bottled Belgium / euro brews and excellent scotch eggs and pork pies (when in stock).

Riding wise there’s a few loops around kinver, and out to shatterford and on to Bewdley and the wyre.

Houns

What OHH said . I may be briefly in the Duke tomorrow during the day at some point. Lots of good riding around loads of bridle paths/cheekiness/towpaths around so hardly have to touch roads

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Crooked House up the road from Himley hall – railway walk good for a jaunt and Himley plantation / canals also good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Stourbridge on a single speed and real ale pubs’ is closed to new replies.