Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stoughton Downhill, Come if you can it will be fun!
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

Anyone fancy coming to Stoughton Downhill on Sunday, January 20 at 10:00am

Stoughton boys have been working hard on their track its time for Everyone to visit and check out the work and have some fun!!!!

All features are Big but rollable

Where:
    PO18 9JG this gets you to Pub called Hare and Hounds continue past this pub approx 1 mile come to real sharp left hand corner bend, car parkis straight in front of you called Stoughton Down.

Stoghton DH:

Stoughton DH by scottgolfgti, on Flickr

Stoughton DH Table2 by scottgolfgti, on Flickr

Stoughton DH Berm by scottgolfgti, on Flickr

superfli
    Free Member

I’ll be there scott!

scaredypants

I can’t (and you wouldn’t appreciate it if I did) but looks good fun – is it open for general riding ? Contact names or just open land anyway ?

scottfitz
    Free Member

I can’t (and you wouldn’t appreciate it if I did) but looks good fun – is it open for general riding ? Contact names or just open land anyway ?

Its open to ride, Its FC land and later in the year it will become an official DH/Bike park Like Aston Hill. But for now it’s fine to ride/session. You can also ride it as part of a XC loop with the local bridleways. Loads of local routes: http://binged.it/13iRSfI

dave360

doh. I’m local but will be in Calderdale that weekend. Would be good to meet for a ride sometime Mr Fitz.

scottfitz
    Free Member

doh. I’m local but will be in Calderdale that weekend. Would be good to meet for a ride sometime Mr Fitz.

Just give me a shout mate, I ride every Wednesday night at Kingley Vale/Stoughton or QECP and every Sunday any where I can as long as I’m not racing or digging at QECP.

VanHalen

Been meaning to head over for a while. Will see if I con book a few hours off family duties

scottfitz
    Free Member
    scottfitz
    Free Member

Parking for Sunday:

Stoughton Parking by scottgolfgti, on Flickr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stoughton Downhill, Come if you can it will be fun!’ is closed to new replies.