Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Storage shed
  • peter1979
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend any outside secure storage solutions? Something to keep 3 bikes, a bit of garden stuff and some fishing gear in? Probably with a maximum footprint of 8ft by 8ft. Its not something that I would be willing (or able) to build myself, so something off the shelf.

Regards
    Pete

DT78
    Free Member

Take a look at Asgard sheds

peter1979
    Free Member

Any specific one’s? or are they much the same security wise? I cant seem to see the difference between the ones described as bike or motorcycle sheds and the normal ones, except a hike in price.

DT78
    Free Member

The bike specific ones get good reviews, I presume more secure. I don’t own one, just been eyeing them up for sometime…

steve1414
    Free Member

Try this Asgard shed…

http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/bike-cycle-storage/cycle-storage-maintenance

Delivery leadtime is about 4 weeks, and you’ll need a decent based to put the shed on. I ended up using concrete.

Needs two persons to assemble, but easily done in 1/2 day. You’ll need a decent electric screw driver, using a normal screw driver will take you all day.

I looked at other sheds but nothing else is as good unless on the market. Don’t bother with B&Q or Homebase.

Shed does not come with shelving or hooks, these are at extra cost.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

I wouldn’t put owt in a shed bar paint tins and a few inexpensive garden tools etc

If I really had to I would line it with steel concrete reinforcement stuff welded together and a door with loads of security

Plus a concreted block with ring in the floor to lock stuff too but all this would probably be cost prohibitive

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

mattzzzzz i think what your discribing is called a garage 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Storage shed’ is closed to new replies.