Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stopping Antibiotics after 7 weeks and pain kilers. Any tips to feeling better?
  • iolo
    Free Member

I’ve been on Augmentin twice a day and 40 drops of Novaligin 3 times a day for the last 7 weeks.
    Today I’m finally off them and feel like I’ve been hit like a train (tired, achy, nauseous). Ok, maybe not a train but you get the idea. I’m not going back on the meds but have any medical people here got an idea how to get some energy back? Or is it a case of sleep until I feel better?
    Thanks in advance.

anniison
    Free Member

(Not a Dr but having spent a lot of my life on these things…) I find the same after lots of antibiotics. Give it a couple of days of rest, they can be pretty strong medications, and LOTS of probiotics (yoghurts/drinks etc) to try and get some balance back in your insides. If they were strong painkillers after 7 weeks you may be having some slight withdrawal symptoms, especially if youre feeling a bit shakey, find this goes after a couple of days too. Hope you feel better soon!

gatsby
    Free Member

Augmentin twice a day and 40 drops of Novaligin 3 times a day for the last 7 weeks

No wonder you’re such an argumentative cockwomble… 😉

iolo
    Free Member

could be 😆

wwaswas

Is it appropriate to say ‘Pics or it didn’t happen’? 😉

iolo
    Free Member

Is it appropriate to say ‘Pics or it didn’t happen’?

plus a fish

gatsby
    Free Member

Amoxi? Have you had clap?

iolo
    Free Member

Broken jaw, oral fistula and 6 ops and over 3 visits, 3 weeks in hospital. The clap would have been so much more fun.
    Edit: oh, yes Acute sinus something or other that will probably need another operation in a few months.

noltae
    Free Member

Apple Cider Vinegar

gatsby
    Free Member

Did you bump into Cyclepathologist? At least the Amoxicomp looks dolphin friendly according to the packaging…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stopping Antibiotics after 7 weeks and pain kilers. Any tips to feeling better?’ is closed to new replies.