Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Stop….Carry On, Biggedy Biggedy Bong, Mmmmm Baaaby etc…
  • smogmonster

Anyone know of an archive of the Legendary Mark and Lard shows, from ‘back in the day’

matt_outandabout

*pulls up chair*

Speeder

http://www.biggedybong.com has some and I’m sure they will know of more if it’s available.

I do miss M&L – Radcliffe&Macony’s just not the same.

HTH

smogmonster

nice one speeder….M+L were by far the funniest thing on Radio. Unfortunately it seemed that you had to be ‘a northerner’ to get them…hence the short time they were around. Hate to think how many times i came close to crashing the car in disbelief at the stuff they came out with by Fat Harry. Bloody hilarious. Never bettered. Will check out that link, cheers.

BTW, is Radclife and Maconie anygood, ive never got round to listening to it?

gavinski
    Free Member

imho radclife and maconey is better get to play music that they actually like and turn down the ‘humour’ a bit. Although i liked M+L i thought they always dragged the jokes out too far to become boring

Speeder

It’s ok but it’s just 2 middle aged guys talking in comparison to M&L of old.

Still they both love music and most of what they play is good.

shreck
    Free Member

When are they on?

shreck
    Free Member

Hawkspee and jacobs are very good on talksport.

trailmonkey

Agreed. Paul Hawksbee is a really funny guy. He writes for Harry Hill’s TV Burp. They are an oasis of humour in a sea of predominantly witless, rightwing bile.
    Their poetry readings done in the style of Irish racing commentator John O’Hare were genius.

IHN

shreck – 8-10 in the evening. They’re excellent.

duntstick
    Free Member
    RichPenny
    Free Member

Somewhere on the web there are wavs of all of the classic cuts 🙂

nickc

The late night show they did before their mainstream R1 shows were even closer to the bone. Most of Lards contribution to those show was just saying “arse”

Del

Unfortunately it seemed that you had to be ‘a northerner’ to get them…hence the short time they were around.

err, ‘no’ and ‘no’. carry on.

MrSparkle

“Hello.”

sharkbait
    Free Member

Has he got a pooey bum?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Stop….Carry On, Biggedy Biggedy Bong, Mmmmm Baaaby etc…’ is closed to new replies.