Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 579 total)
  • Stop with the leg tattoos already
  • bearnecessities

..and in staggers God. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That was last night, bear! 😀 (Glad that someone spotted the glaringly obvious film references, though!)

Cougar

he has had a pop at me on more than one occasion.

Have I? You almost certainly deserved it, then.

(-:

MrSmith
    Free Member

They are beautiful, but I’m not sure I’d want one as a tattoo.

might be o.k. as a greetings card or a flyer for an unknown rock band playing provincial clubs to be tossed into the gutter.
    ephemeral but made no more worthy when permanent.

Rockape63
    Free Member

They are beautiful, but I’m not sure I’d want one as a tattoo.

Beautiful?? You gotta be kidding me….. that word is the furthest from my mind when I look at those pictures! What are those girls thinking of? The mind boggles!

Holyzeus
    Free Member

This thread is the type which makes me walk away from here now and again.
    There are some thoroughly unpleasant people on here and Shib is top of that list

nedrapier

Not any more.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

” This thread is the type which makes me walk away from here now and again.
    There are some thoroughly unpleasant people on here and Shib is top of that list “

interesting isn’t it , people ask bike related questions and virtually apologise for doing so amnd they’re lucky to get half a dozen answers, create a faux contoroversy about what other people to choose to do with their bodies and it rumbles on for 14 pages .

wwaswas

I don’t know, there’s 1200 posts over a 4 year period on crown races here. Read all of that and don;’t say stw can’t get behind a complex technical question and see it through to no particular conclusion.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/probably-a-stupid-headset-question

BigDummy
    Free Member

This thread is the type which makes me walk away from here now and again.

Yep. 😕

bikebouy
    Free Member

Wot? Shib Gawn?

Awwwwweeeeeee… 😡

Drac

Drac is a very fair and reasonable mod too imo)

Thanks. We all try to be it’s not always easy. When it comes to permanent bans they involve a serious offence or many warnings of bad behaviour. We then discuss it between us if it should happen not something we want to do but on occasions like the latest it’s certainly for the best.

GaryBanham
    Free Member

I have plenty of tattoo’s. Some people like them some don’t, equally I don’t care as they’re on me 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

do the mods have Tattoos? 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

do the mods have Tattoos?

Yep, once a year, at Earls Court. There’s marching bands, gun racing and everyfink.

binners

Saying you don’t like tattoos is like saying you don’t like paintings. Or music. Or films.

Some are great. Some are absolutely bloody awful! With tattoos, just like with music, or films, or paintings, the vast majority seem to fall into the latter category

clubber
    Free Member

Mods tattoo

Rockape63
    Free Member

Saying you don’t like tattoos is like saying you don’t like paintings. Or music. Or films.

Not really Binners old Chap….the main issue is the permanence of them. You can move a painting into the loft, FF onto another track or change channels to another film. But a tattoo is for life and that’s what appalls me when I see some of those pics. I mean, what will that girls back (with the green squares in the trees)look like in 25 yrs time…??

😥

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I believe this design is quite popular

Whaddaya reckon ?

bearnecessities

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

BoardinBob

what will that girls back (with the green squares in the trees)look like in 25 yrs time…??

Why would you be remotely concerned about what someone else will look like in 25 years time? If you don’t like tattoos, don’t get one. If you don’t find people with tattoos attractive, don’t marry them. Its a personal choice which has zero impact on your life. Far more important things in life to focus your energy on.

ads678

But a tattoo is for life and that’s what appalls me when I see some of those pics. I mean, what will that girls back (with the green squares in the trees)look like in 25 yrs time…??

But you really shouldn’t care, it’s not your back, or your wife’s/GF/BF….

^^^yeah wot he said^^^

MrSmith
    Free Member

Whaddaya reckon ?

About as tragic as any other Brand/logo tattoo. (Well not as bad as Anusol or the Daily Mail)

jekkyl

who’s tat is that ernie?

Drac

I don’t no. 🙄

nicko74

I don’t no.

Is that “I don’t, no” or “I don’t know”??

It matters!!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

who’s tat is that ernie?

The mod-in-chief’s.

Drac

No I don’t. 😀

piemonster

No I don’t.

That’s better, grammer is far more impotent than tatoos

iolo
    Free Member

please read that and have a word with yourself

piemonster

please

Please.

FFS

iolo
    Free Member

Ok, I’ll give you that mister super speller 😀

nicko74

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

My lord! 😯
    (as Hastings exclaims to Poirot 😆 )

Cougar

I don’t. Can’t speak for anyone else.

Robz
    Free Member

Speaking as a tattooed person I am glad that there are people who don’t like tattoos.

The world would be a very boring place otherwise.

I mean, I don’t have a universal love of all tattoos…I only like good ones.

Also I am amazed this thread went on for so long. There is never ever any point trying to explain why you got tattooed to someone who doesn’t like them… especially to someone who thinks that everyone who gets tattooed is the same and therefore “underclass”. I mean how ignorant can you get?

No point even taking on people like that.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Just rushed out last night and got this bloody thing, do you think it’s a bit rash?

Holyzeus
    Free Member

‘Surrounded’ how stupid of you revealing your low intelligence and social class getting that….

hora
    Free Member

Im sure upper class members of soceity also have big tats and its not just the working class branded like cattle?

🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 579 total)

The topic ‘Stop with the leg tattoos already’ is closed to new replies.