Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Stop **** Whinging!
  • zaskar
    Free Member

Car drivers, bald people, mini roundabouts…

Anyone else noticed all the rants on here? not that I'm having a rant but from one per day to loads!

Come on peeps-some positive stories to balance the negative ones!

Or some funny ones!

No wonder downunder you're known as whinging pommes!

iDave
    Free Member

while we're at it, why do so few people seem to know that the fuel hose at a petrol pump will reach round the back of a car – no need to block the entire forecourt queuing for one that's on the right side! arses

jimmy

read petesgaff's post, THEN try whinging.

ton

i am finding that when posts are placed, be it a fun one, or a topical one, someone will make it into a negative, bickering debate.

zaskar
    Free Member

Ok I guess we don't have to read them either.

But it is funny about the petrol thing.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I know.

Today is the most beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky, 28/29 celsius, light breeze. Stunning Summer's day.

AND THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN COMPLAING ABOUT THE RAIN ARE NOW SAYING IT'S TOO FERKING HOT!!!!!!

I could gleefully batter each and every one of these miserable mutants to death.

footflaps

They should just put Prozac in the drinking water rather than Fluoride – we'd all be much happier!

monkeychild
    Free Member

mudflaps

zaskar
    Free Member

Well Britain I accept you for being cold n'wet so I buy wet weather gear and a any sunny/dry/warm day is a bonus!

LOL good idea with the prozac but it's probably due to all the female hormones/morning after pills chucked into the toilet getting into the drinking water causing the problem!

😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

Can I just point out that you've started a post whinging about people whinging. How ironic.

clubber
    Free Member

Besides… Aussies are the biggest whingers ever. Take them away from Oz and they moan non-stop. Only their overinflated national pride stops them whinging about things "back home"… 😉

twinklydave

why do so few people seem to know that the fuel hose at a petrol pump will reach round the back of a car

won't reach round the back of my berlingo – i've got the petrol soaked trainers to prove it 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

And it's reasonably difficult to get the hose to the other side of the car without the house dragging across the car – which can scratch it. Some people bother about these things.

zaskar
    Free Member

On a better note the sun is out…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Not here, it's pishing it down 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

LOL! 😆

Nice one (chuckles)

aracer
    Free Member

while we're at it, why do so few people seem to know that the fuel hose at a petrol pump will reach round the back of a car – no need to block the entire forecourt queuing for one that's on the right side!

Why does that cause you a problem?

iDave
    Free Member

Why does that cause you a problem?

the clue is in the last 15 words……

racefaceec90

well i'm happy.i am going on an evening bike ride with gilles around roundway hill(devizes).it has been great meeting people on this forum!!!i just want to apologise to him,how slow i am though haha. 🙂

nedrapier

I'm off to meet a bunch of good friends to watch the final cut of the video of our backcountry ski/snowboard trip in the Purcells in February!

I hope there's some of me riding in there.

I hope I don't look like a spaz. Looking forward to reliving the igloo building though.

And the sun's out.

And I've just come back from a "long lunch"

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Stop **** Whinging!’ is closed to new replies.