Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Stooge Ti opinions
  • badbod99
    Free Member

Who has one? What you think of it? Was it worth the money?

singlecrack
    Free Member

Yep money well spent if you ask me ….love mine ..The best rigid bike I’ve ridden…. I run single speed ..oh and it looks awsome

bonesetter
    Free Member

Post up a pick crackmeister 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singlecrack
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/zXjsWw]2015-10-19_08-37-43[/url] by jerrypc69, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/A1y9Lc]2015-10-19_08-37-22[/url] by jerrypc69, on Flickr
    Any excuse

bonesetter
    Free Member

Oh, you’re plussed up 🙂

I’ve gone the same on my Stooge – great eh?

singlecrack
    Free Member

definitely the best of all worlds

vorlich
    Free Member

Any thoughts on the Trax Fatty?

singlecrack
    Free Member

I’m very impressed. .3.25 on the front 3.0 on the rear ..rolls fine ..grips great on most terrain I’ve been on so far .sandy/loam/mud/roots

AlasdairMc

Here’s mine. Definitely my favourite bike ever, I’ve gone full circle from full bouncer back to rigid and I never really feel I need anything more.

If you’re up in Scotland, you’re welcome to give mine a shot. Having said that, there are I think six or seven Ti in total at the moment, and three of them are up here.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/wPGmLm]Ti Stooge[/url] by 22alasdair, on Flickr

bonesetter
    Free Member

Hey Al, looking good

I don’t think I can see myself changing from rigid (steel Stooge)

What saddle is that you’re running? (My Fiziik is on the way out) Cheers

cokie

The Ti looks lovely. It’s something I’m hoping to swap my Mk1 in for.

I know the point of the Stooge is to run rigid, and I love it in the guise, but could you run something like 120mm forks on the Ti? It would be my only HT and I don’t want to limit myself to just rigid forever more..

epicyclo

singlecrack – Member
    definitely the best of all worlds

The Ti looks good.

What fork is that? I’ve been looking for something similar.

AlasdairMc

My fork is an Enve (if the question was aimed at me), and my saddle a Brooks Cambium C15.

Singlecrack’s fork is a Stooge prototype I believe. Its dropouts are lovely, just like those on the frame.

There is also a conventional design Ti fork, a mate has one on his Ti – 15mm bolt through and Anything cage mounts.

epicyclo

AlasdairMc – Member
    …Singlecrack’s fork is a Stooge prototype I believe. Its dropouts are lovely, just like those on the frame….

Thanks, that’s what I was after.

jonestown
    Free Member

The Ti looks lovely. It’s something I’m hoping to swap my Mk1 in for.

I know the point of the Stooge is to run rigid, and I love it in the guise, but could you run something like 120mm forks on the Ti? It would be my only HT and I don’t want to limit myself to just rigid forever more..

Hi Cokie, the ti runs a 44mm headtube and can be run with suspension forks up to 120, so no probs there. if you ever fancy one give me a shout first, the frames are all custom built to order so there are things we can discuss.

takisawa2

God, that Ti fork is bloody gorgeous…

singlecrack
    Free Member

Takisawa2 thanks ..It is ….rides really good .Enough give without too much flex.Tracks really good too. Not the lightest ti fork but def one of the prettiest

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Stooge Ti opinions’ is closed to new replies.