Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Stoner's next project is….
  • aracer
    Free Member

bigblackshed

I was thinking Cool Hand Luke when I read Molgrips post earlier. That didn’t end well if I remember correctly. 😯

epicyclo

molgrips – Member
    Eggs are fine, eat as many as you can.

Ask Ursula 🙂

(SSEC 2014 competition to host SSEC 2015)

br
    Free Member

Im interested in this to as I realistically need to lose around 25kgs over the next couple of years.

tbh You need to do pretty much the opposite that put it on…, and for as long as it took to gain – sorry.

TP
    Free Member

Do we have to wait the full 60 days for a chart?

Stoner
    Free Member

Yes.
    I need 60 days to prove that my weight going up is actually part of a falling trend 😀

Ive only managed to lose 3Kg so far, and keep it off. Nothing amazing, but then I’ve not being trying too hard… However, I have also appeared to have lost nearly 2″ off the belly belissimo which does seem to suggest that dodging processed carbs in favour of veg and protein does seem to have more of an impact on fat than on mass.

noteeth
    Free Member

You need a low-paid job in the public sector, comrade. It’s done wonders for my figure. 😉

TP
    Free Member

Pleased to hear that it’s moving in the right direction and belly size is definitely more important than overall weight.

gonefishin
    Free Member

3kg in three weeks is pretty good going I think. I’m down 12kg since mid January. I’ve still a fair way to go too but measurements and photos (yes really) can help with tracking progress and boosting the ego a little. I can see the weight loss in my pictures especially the profile shots.

Alex

Hey Mark – Re: Coffee Post, don’t drive, ride to Ross to get it 🙂 That MFP is one poorly named app – it really should go by the name of ‘AWAY WITH THE PIE HAND FATSO’. I remember people asking why something so ‘good’ could be free. It’s essentially two things a) MFP are probably selling your data to your health insurance company and b) you’d have to be a screaming mentalist to actually pay money for it.

Having said that, I used it to lose 10kg between Jan 1 and Mar 20 last year and kept it off since. Whenever I pretend my metabolism has somehow revererted to my 20 year old self, thereby crashing open the gates of gluttony, a month with that app is pretty all that is needed to prove otherwise.

I didn’t miss the beer so much. But I had cheese cravings that verged on the delusional.

Good luck with it. You’ve got some nice big hills to ride up 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

You’ve got some nice big hills to ride up

speaking of which I was tidying my desk the other evening, when through the pre-cambrian layers and into the metamorphic rock that forms the bottom of my in tray I found Feb 2012 WMTB in which there were a number of pictures of some odd-shaped fellow from the Hobbit Shires. Any ideas who that might have been?

Alex

Indeeed, a slightly fatter and less craggy version of me. Obviously all the good stuff we took Seb and Mike down did not appear on any route guide 😉

Rockape63
    Free Member

Ive been trying to shed some pounds for my August holiday, so I can have all the girls swooning as I walk along the beach…. 8)
    I sped around a 17 mile mtb hilly course on Friday night, ran 6 miles on Saturday, worked in the garden all day sunday.

However last night I found a packet of chocolate hobnobs and eat two thirds of them…oops! 😳

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Stoner's next project is….’ is closed to new replies.