Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Stolen Turner 5spot and Mongoose Khyber elite from Windsor Berks.
  • shureimage
    Free Member

Stolen on the evening of Wednesday 8th September in Windsor Berks.

Both bikes are pretty unique, dont seem to be many around.

Cash reward to anyone with information that leads to me recovering the bikes, so any info to my profile email address greatly appreciated.

Cheers Dom.

Turner 5Spot by Shure image, on Flickr

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out. What happened?

shureimage
    Free Member

Last night went to my shed only to find it wide open & bikes gone, checked other sheds around(Work ones),all broke open as well 4.5k of eqpt gone, all pushed in a trolley across 2 fields. B******S

TiRed

Where in Windsor? There have been a spate of shed thefts recently. My neighbour lost about the same value of engineering tools. Car drove into their back garden to load up.

Hope you get them back.

chewkw
    Free Member

Damn! That's make my blood boil …

Sorry to hear that but I suggest you drive around within 5 miles radius to search for your them.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Hopefully karma will pay them a visit.

shureimage
    Free Member

Have driven around local estate i'm sure there around (djaustin west windsor Tescos area), every frikin bike that i've passed i've scrutinised 😕 was out tonight passed 2 blokes on mtb bikes saw they were Treks so carried on, went to the lbs Stows today said they'll put the pictures up so who knows fingers crossed. 😀

Cheers Dom.

hora
    Free Member

Hope you get them back 🙁

lowey

Sorry to hear that mate. Must be heart breaking.

motivforz
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that, there was another 5 spot, stolen from Swinley around 2 weeks back. Posters up around Swinley Forest, and they have a suspect who the police are looking for.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=2589417804&v=wall&ref=ts

It belonged to one of the main guys who runs the fb group – Dan Hodge, (i've only just joined), might be worth trying to contact him?

Edit – Dan Hoffman sorry, not Dan Hodge, go on the fb group and you can see a post halfway down about it.

TiRed

I'll ask Son1 to keep a look out at Windsor Boys School. He cycles in daily. The Mongoose is very distinctive, I assume the red bars are your own addition? If I come across them locally, I'll put a lock on them. Did you also pay Cyclelife a visit?

shureimage
    Free Member

I heard about the swinley 5 spot the other day, from a couple of mates who had just been up there, it is gutting, you tell yourself there only metal & rubber & there hopefully covered. but still dont stop you being p****d off & thinking i dont want insurance i just want me bikes back

The red bars were my addition in fact the frame & forks are the only thing that is'nt on the goose, i was talking to my mate today & we were naming each distinctive thing on our bikes from scratches & rubs to colour of grease used in bearings, its amazing how distinctive your bike can be from one that may look the same when you have to think about it.
    Completely forgot about cyclelife will pop in there tomorrow, Cheers.

Hairychested
    Free Member

The 'goose looks really great. Do you promise to "mishandle" the thief when you catch him down the road from yours?
    With the number of coppers here I struggle to imagine it's not yet been recovered.

shureimage
    Free Member

Do you promise to "mishandle" the thief when you catch him

Oh yes………

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Turner 5spot and Mongoose Khyber elite from Windsor Berks.’ is closed to new replies.