Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • STOLEN – Titus FTM Carbon and On-One Fatty – Bristol
  • dudeofdoom

Stolen Thursday 20/11/2014

Fatty – Onup rad cage and 40T Hope(gold) with 1×10 XT rear shadow mech/shifter and xt brakes.

Titus FTM carbon oneup rad cage one 42t ring with 1×10 XTR rear shadow mech/shifter – Hope v2 Tech Brakes.
    KS remote dropper and fizik2 tundra carbon saddle rails – Raceface Turbine single NW Crank.

Both with shimano saint pedals.

nemesis
    Free Member

Where in Bristol (sometimes the theives don’t travel far) and have you posted then on stolen bikes bristol yet?

Shitty news though. Hope you have some luck.

dudeofdoom

Kingswood and Yep the day it happened.

They broke into the house after breaking a few windows so pretty determined and only took the bikes.

eskay

I’ll keep an eye out. I am in Longwell Green and often see pikeys from Banjo on bikes that they obviously did not buy.

May be worth popping into LWG Tesco and looking at the notice board. Some dodgy stuff on there at times.

bentiggerwyles
    Free Member

i will keep an eye out too only in somerset
    unusual to see another titus ftm as i have the same bike!

egb81
    Free Member

Have you been riding in Leigh Woods / Ashton Court lately? Plenty of scrotes hanging about last time I was out. A few friends have been followed home and burgled after riding there.

dudeofdoom

Have you been riding in Leigh Woods / Ashton Court lately

Yes and hanham woods so I’m pretty sure someones spotted bike and followed 🙁

weeksy

you see it a lot on here… but DAMN Bristol seems like a terrible place to live.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Titus FTM Carbon and On-One Fatty – Bristol’ is closed to new replies.