Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Stolen: Specialized Enduro Expert 2008
  • eighteentee
    Free Member

Gutted. My pride and joy Spesh Enduro Expert has just been stolen, along with my mates Spesh off a locked Thule roof rack at the Cross Keys pub in East Marton near Skipton.

I’ll post some pics soon – cant do it off my mobile.

It’s a pretty distinctive bike with its triple clamp forks and new Fix DHX 5.0 on the back so I think it’d be fairly hard to shift to be fair.

Please could you good folks keep your eyes peeled.

eighteentee
    Free Member

jackm92
    Free Member

HI
    I think i know were your bike is mate, Its exactly the same as the pic (Same rear shock) but with a red saddle and mud guards?
    PM me and i will let you know.

jackm92
    Free Member

Just noticed you haven’t been on for a few days. Does anyone have a direct email for him? I have a feeling the bike wot hang around for long so he will have to act fast.

galactus
    Free Member

^^Bump

andyl
    Free Member

if you don’t get hold of him then contact the police as they will be able to.

jackm92
    Free Member

I will tomorrow evening if i haven’t heard anything.

eighteentee
    Free Member

Yep – I’m still here! I’ll try to PM you but for some reason it wouldn’t let me on my phone.

eighteentee
    Free Member

Nope, can’t PM. Email me if you want – phill [dot] horrocks [at] gmail [dot] com

eighteentee
    Free Member

By the way, I took the seat and post off mine prior to putting it on the rack so no guard on the back BUT I did leave the front frame mud guard on – can’t remember the name but it was quite a chunky one with a light grey bit towards the back. I’m tempted to just think you’re definitely on about my bike anyway as the chances of coming across an Enduro Expert in that colour with a DHX5 on the back are fairly slim really.

Anyway, get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Cheers
    Phill

eighteentee
    Free Member

What should I do now do you think?

Gotama
    Free Member

Try emailing him on beckyandjackoz@hotmail.co.uk ? Address taken from an old for sale ad on his post history……which, whilst wildly jumping to massive unsubstantiated conclusions, doesn’t look great given that he’s got info on a stolen bike. 😕

wordnumb
    Free Member

What should I do now do you think?

Long shot but have you checked whether the place you parked is covered by any CCTV? Sometimes businesses have cameras overlooking public areas.

jackm92
    Free Member

All sorted now, Got his bike back 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is a Very Good Thing. 🙂

fingerbike
    Free Member

Excellent News 🙂
    Where did it end up?

patriotpro
    Free Member

Bizarre thread!

jackm92
    Free Member

I got offered it from a lad in Burnley.
    We agreed a price (£700) and I was apparently arriving at 8pm but the real owner did.
    Got an email not long a go saying thanks and that he had the bike back!

Tom83

Great result!

bland

Cracking news, hope he took the boys with him and left him a mess to clean up when they left!

eighteentee
    Free Member

I ended up going in with the boys (and girls) in blue. He’s been arrested. Little sh&t!

binners

Fantastic news!!

Coyote
    Free Member

Great result!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Stolen: Specialized Enduro Expert 2008’ is closed to new replies.