Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Stolen s works stumpy wirral
  • gixerator
    Free Member

At 18 60 another break-in at the house 07 Specialized S works stump jumper was stolen. the bastard smashed through the door with a spade I have him on CCTV and hope to find him. if anyone sees the bike in the Wirral are or anywhere. It has Tora forks, white Sella seat, avid brakes, Dt Swiss m1800 wheels, fox septune shock. Any help with this one as I can’t claim on the insurance.

allthepies
    Free Member

Grrrr, probably flogged for a wrap of scag.

Police interested if you have a mugshot ? Probably known to them.

gixerator
    Free Member

I was told 4/6 weeks before they look at it. I have had £15000 worth of goods take. In 5 years. I’m at the end of my tether. Thought the CCTV would be enough with all the locks. Now need another alarm system and new fence. I save all I can to buy/ build a bike because I love the sport and the thieving scum win every time!!

pinder318
    Free Member

Were about in the wirral are you and do you have any pics im in wallasey so will keep an eye out round here. Hope you catch the shit thats got it!

project
    Free Member

What colour was the bike, where abouts on the wirral, im there.

gixerator
    Free Member

Bebington, silver blue, it’s the 4th bike stolen

Why can’t you claim on the insurance? 4th bike stolen! I’m hoping you do have insurance?

Either way I’m gutted for you bro

gixerator
    Free Member

I can and the bike is listed on the insurance for £750. Probably spent over£500 on it since the last renewal. I have excess and if I claim, the premium will rocket. I have been targeted twice before and lost a high spec Titus. This one is my wife’s bike

mikewsmith
    Free Member

sounds like it’s time to move, harsh as it is but I wouldn’t want to live there anymore. You are known to the thieves now.

gixerator
    Free Member

I thought that today, but it has taken 7 years to build it as we wanted. The neighbour hood is good. I will fit a SMS alarm. I back onto fields so also need to fit a higher fence. I’m hoping to get somewhere with the CCTV aswell

robhughes
    Free Member

I,m on the wirral and will keep them peeled.Where abouts are you.
    Top, middle or bottom.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Mate, I use to live in Bebington until 6 months ago! Think I remember your titus going. Was done myself a few years back. Ride with loads of guys from Bebington, will give them a shout to keep an eye out.

If you have a picture of him, pop it over. I’m born and bread from there, you never know I may recognise the scum. I’ll also mail it round the boys (all over 40 mind).

Gutted for you

gixerator
    Free Member

By the Oval, I will post the picture up later

bones76
    Free Member

Why not post pictures around your area of this scumbag(off your CCTV), post them every where you can, shop windows etc and get the scumbag named and shamed, OK he will know it is you that has done it and he knows where you live but he already knows that any way and will just keep coming back with his scumbag mates! put a reward up to catch him too, nothing major just a little incentive, then once you find out who he is then its up to you what to do with him, but i know what i would do!!!

Good luck

gixerator
    Free Member

I’m certainly not lucky but my bike went in for a shock service Friday morning !! The CCTV is a good system but his face is whitened by the security lights. I will post up the video of him. Makes me sick

robhughes
    Free Member

By the oval you say.Defo Newferry scumbags then.We,ve got property’s there and it,s infested with them..

gixerator
    Free Member

now with DT SWISS M1800 WHEELS,Blue 9&10mm Superstar bolt throughs, Bonty team 4 front, Panaracer XC Pro rear, White Selle Italia seat and blue superstar headset, Shimano SPD Pedals

gixerator
    Free Member

This is the scum who took it, more on link below, Having trouble loading the video at the moment. Does any one have and good programs for cleaning up pics?

http://s1232.beta.photobucket.com/user/gixerator/library/#/user/gixerator/library/break%20in?&_suid=13611147151320945735179869519

project
    Free Member

Quite a few bike shops now on the wirral, take some posters into them,just incase somebody tries to get the bike repaired or sold.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Stolen s works stumpy wirral’ is closed to new replies.