Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • STOLEN: Pitch Pro Worcester
  • rapidman123
    Free Member

Hi there, my mate has had his Pitch pro stolen today, it was chained up in Worcester and was left for 5 mins max. It is a Large in brown, with white V8s, white Spank bars a Camo SDG saddle and was fitted with a Maxxis High Roller on the back, apart from these changes it was totally standard.

He is obviously very keen on its safe return, if anyone sees or hears of it could they please mail me or text/call 07766687598.

Hairychested
    Free Member

****’ell, we should start public hanging of thieves regardless of ethnic/social/whatever background.

sheldona
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out over this way as Bredon Hill seems to be fairly busy with MTB’s these days 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

****’ell, we should start public hanging of thieves regardless of ethnic/social/whatever background.

Oooh, political.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

blame peterpoddy

richc
    Free Member

is that the bloke that did the transwales? 😉

racing_ralph
    Free Member

might have mentioned it

Stoner
    Free Member

will keep an eye out in Malvern.

Although I think we all know the scally that knicked it is hardly likely to be seen out on the trails on it…he’ll be cruising around town.

Andy

Once or twice…..

rapidman, sorry to hear abou that 😥

ski
    Free Member

Where abouts in Worcester was it chained rapidman?

Most of Worcester city centre is covered with cctv, might be worth checking with the authorities?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

blame peterpoddy

Mine’s a medium. 🙂

Sorry to hear about the theft, fella. Gutted.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

I’ll keep a look out both in the Royalist City and further north around the NW Alpine region.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Pitch Pro Worcester’ is closed to new replies.