Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stolen – OnOne Inbred 29er (New Forest/Hants)
  • madeupname
    Free Member

Hi there,

I had 2 mountain bikes stolen over the weekend from Brockenhurst, Hants.

1 – OnOne Inbred steel 29er 21″, sliding dropouts, pearl white frame, white RockShox Reba RL forks, flat bars, 1×10 shimano (XT shifter, Clutch rear mech but cant rememer which one), Zebra skin saddle, M424 SPD pedals, Hope MonoMini disc brakes, Thompson inline seatpost, hope Pro 2 hubs with superstar rims. Nevegal tyres

2 – Old Marin Muirwoods, brushed metal frame, blue forks and stem, normal flat pedals. (not mine, all I know about it)

If you hear of any like these, please let me know!!

Many thanks,

Alex

soma_rich
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out in Southampton, would certainly notice an Inbred.

madeupname
    Free Member

The Inbred should stand out a little, it’s certainly not a standard spec.

Given what else was taken I doubt it was meant as a bike theft, more there wasn’t much else to take… Don’t think the bikes will be split into parts, more flogged on or dumped.

xiphon
    Free Member

STOP PRESS!

A crime happened in Brokenhurst !!

madeupname
    Free Member

xiphon – Member

STOP PRESS!

A crime happened in Brokenhurst !

Not Brokenhurst, that’d be the golf club…

Thanks for your concern though.

scaredypants

I’ll keep a lookout on the northern reaches, Fritham way

just out of interest (and selfish concern), how were they nicked ? No offence, but seems like they may not have been after “fancy” bikes

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

24 years ago when I was a student at Brockenhurst, crime happened regularly. They always used to serve me in The Snakecatcher.

40mpg

I’ll keep an eye out locally too. Want me to post it on the Newforce forum?

madeupname
    Free Member

40mpg – Member
    I’ll keep an eye out locally too. Want me to post it on the Newforce forum?

That would be great, thanks.

madeupname
    Free Member

scaredypants – Member
    I’ll keep a lookout on the northern reaches, Fritham way

just out of interest (and selfish concern), how were they nicked ? No offence, but seems like they may not have been after “fancy” bikes

Thanks.

Bikes were stored upstairs at my work – break-in was not likely to be bike related ( as they left my other mtb lying on the drive, and 2 road bikes inside). I think they thought they were breaking into a house, and will be disappointed with their haul; just took cash, a charity collection thingy and the bikes, probably to get away on!

Sadly not much in the way of forensics, and no witnesses, so as well as wanting my bike back, if I can trace it it may help find the ^>%+*!#+<*€+* visitors.

And I am under no illusion they were fancy kit! Gives me an excuse to get a nicer 29er now (and a new door 🙁 )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stolen – OnOne Inbred 29er (New Forest/Hants)’ is closed to new replies.