Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen On*One 456C Macclesfield
  • higgo
    Free Member

I’ve been lazy recently and just slinging my bike in the (unlocked) shed in the back garden. Just been to get it out for a ride and it’s not there. It could have gone any time since I last rode it (a week ago).

Pissed off to say the least!

It’s almost certainly been stripped down and flogged by now but on the off-chance that anyone local sees some scrote riding it, please let me know (email in profile)

Key details are:
    18″ On-One 456 black (raw carbon)
    Marzocchi 44 forks
    Wheels have white rims (Stans Flow back, Spank Oozy front)
    RockShox Reverb seatpost
    White SDG BelAir saddle
    760mm Blackspire handlebars with 60mm(?) stem
    2×9 chainrings with bashguard
    SLX cranks
    SRAM x-9 rear mech, XT front mech

AlexSimon

I’ll keep an eye out and share with the bollington lot.

higgo
    Free Member

Thanks Alex

(that pic of it at the top of Beaver’s was its last outing)

😥

AlexSimon

oh shit – that sucks. I’ve shared the pic too.

I follow macc police on twitter and they mentioned that theft of bikes from sheds was on the increase – the scum must be just doing the rounds all the time looking for opportunities.

MrOvershoot

Hig’s if you need any parts etc just give us a shout, utter **** scum shite otherwise

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Gutted 🙁 Will keep an eye out around Macc and let the rest of the lads I ride with know. Fingers crossed… and we’ve got bikes back round here before, so there’s a little hope.

RickDraper
    Free Member

My mate had his Kinesis cross bike and Orange O2 niched the other night from Macclesfield:
    http://macclesfieldwheelers.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=8944#p8944

carlos
    Free Member

Gutted for you Higgo, I’ll keep em peeled round and about and pass it on to friends. Fingers crossed for you

That’s a bit close to home, not heard of any round here for quite some time.

higgo
    Free Member

Thanks Carl and others keeping an eye out. I’m not hopeful but slim chances do come in sometimes.

Alex (and others concerned) – talking to a friendly ‘bobby’ tonight, the recent rise in bike thefts in/around Macc is real and has been noted. I guess it’s our turn. Sooner (hopefully) or later, whoever’s responsible will be stopped but, until they are, it’s probably worth being a bit more careful than normal.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen On*One 456C Macclesfield’ is closed to new replies.