Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STOLEN – near Romsey, Hampshire (repost from bike forum)
  • TwirlipoftheMists

My shed was broken into last night. Four bikes taken. Which is decidedly un-good and anti-splendid.
    I’ve checked ebay and not found anything so far.
    If anyone comes across any of the following, please thump the vendor:

– 2015 Cannondale Synapse Disc road bike. Green and back.
    – 2010 Trek 1.5 road bike with a ladies saddle. Mostly white with black bits.
    – 2010 Rose Verdita Green ladies all mountain bike. Paint is with with either green or brown depending on where you are standing. Brakes are seized. Has that clear plastic stuff covering some of the down tube.
    – 2003 Kona Kikapu MTB. Mainly red. Lots of Hope bits on it. Grey RockShock Reba forks.

Thanks.

–Twirlip

tenfoot

Having been in your position, sorry to hear this. The Kona sounds distinctive.

When it happened to me I plastered the bikes over social media and scoured gumtree/ebay/pinkbike, but unfortunately they haven’t come to light anywhere.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Worth letting the LBS around know as well, just in case.

kormoran
    Free Member

facebook second hand bike page is where all our bikes ended up.

scaredypants

Ouch – sorry to hear that

Just your shed rather than neighbours too ? Surely must’ve had a vehicle to shift 4 (any likely CCTV etc?). Sounds like it’ll be a sale, though I will try to look out for them as I’m local to you

TwirlipoftheMists

Cheers chaps. I didn’t know about the facebook selling thing. I’ll check that out if I can find it.
    I’m rural. Not likely to be CCTV. Sadly. Now daydreaming of getting some.

The Kona is pretty distinctive. Not that many full sus bikes of that vintage still in use I’d guess.

Once the dryer has finished I’ll pop out and ask the neighbours about their sheds.

I’m feeling strangely sanguine about it all at the moment; trying to think of it as decluttering by other means. Though I’d like the perpetrator strung up by his bollocks in a public place.

scaredypants

Do you mind me asking where ? (PM if you prefer)

I have a mate who’s out and about very early in the morning and he just might have seen something odd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – near Romsey, Hampshire (repost from bike forum)’ is closed to new replies.