Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STOLEN – Lapierre Zesty and Kids Core 50 – Coatbridge
  • Monster101

Got up this morning and the shed door was hanging off, b@ztards had attacked the hinges as could not get in through the padlock and hasp. Happened at some point between 11pm and 5am. I was up at 6am to get ready to head out on the bike.

They got away with my custom built 2011 Lapierre Zesty 514, my son’s Genesis Core 50 24 inch wheel, a set of wheels from my Stumpy and a couple of rucksucks full of stuff. Police think I was followed and then watched as no other records of shed break ins in my estate lately.

Zesty is not stock as Easton EA50 handlebars, white and red “peaty grips” and 2012 XT brakes back and front, RRP neoguard in gray and black as well as Red Hope seat collar. Tyres are also Specialized “the captain”

Might have been followed and scoped my house for theft at a later date. Police have CCTV of a electric blue mondeo with bike racks driving through coatbridge heading to airdrie with what appears to be my Zesty on the roof at 12.30am this morning.

I anyone could keep an eye out for both the bikes and if possible the car. There cannot be that many ST Blue Mondeo’s with bike racks on the roof in central scotland

Thanks Alan

iainc

Bad news, will keep eyes open as not too far from you, in south lan

taggart303
    Free Member

I’m sorry to hear that mate. I’ll keep a look out as I’m in your area.

thegman67

Sorry to hear that,will keep a lookout not from you in Uddingston

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Thats a bloody brass neck, putting the bike on the roof. Gutted for you buddy, must be horrible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Lapierre Zesty and Kids Core 50 – Coatbridge’ is closed to new replies.