• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • STOLEN IN EDINBURGH – ORANGE GYRO 29er BLACK/GOLD
  • muddymole1967
    Free Member

Please keep your eyes open guys…

Orange Gyro 29er. Stolen outside House of Fraser on Hope Street, yesterday 11th August.

Distinctive limited edition frame set – black and gold no.7 of 50. Size M. Black tape to prevent cable rub

Fox Float 29er fork (15mm through axle) and Float rear shock with Kashina gold coating

Full sram GX 1 x11 drive train with 32t direct mount chainring.
    Sram Guide brakes new 2016 edition with the s3 caliper 203mm 180mm discs
    Gold Race Face atlas bar
    Black Race Face stem
    Cane Creek headset
    Hope pro 2 evo hubs laced to Stans arch ex rims setup tubeless with schwalbe nobby nic 2.25 evo tyres.
    Rockshox (b1 Model) reverb dropper post
    Black Hope seatpost collar
    Black SDG saddle
    Cheap black Wellgo platform pedals

I’ve still got the 15mm through axle so whoever has stolen won’t get far riding it…

imnotverygood

Wil keep an eye out. Out of interest, what did you lock it up with?

redmex
    Free Member

Im in Edinburgh every other weekend love the place but there seems to be so much thieving goes on, ive had my car broken into once taught me a lesson nothing visible in a car even a scabby old rain jacket.
    Then there are the folk the fencers they are scum as bad if not worse than the thiefs

mattyfez

Gotta say if the second hand shops were held to account more strictly so they stop accepting dodgy goods, it’s almost like they are encouraging theft.

NZCol

You got a photo ? I was coming back through Dalry earlier and some scrote crossed the road by the Aldi on what looked like a nice bikeand I thought Hmmmmmmmnm

alangrozier
    Free Member

had my pinnacle arkose stolen from my garden shed back in feb.. heard of a few bikes in the edinburgh being stolen lately

muddymole1967
    Free Member

Complete newbie to the forum so have no idea how to post images… Any instructions gratefully received.

jamiep
    Free Member
    annacipullo
    Free Member

Hi. I just saw a bike matching this description in Swindon town centre today at lunch time. It seemed suspicious as the kid didn’t look like a mountain biker and his friend had a much cheaper bike. I actually took a photo, but not sure how to attatch it..?

I’m not sure if it helps really, as he might have purchased it from the thief, but if you contact Swindon Police, they might know more about the person involved. You never know.
    Good luck.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN IN EDINBURGH – ORANGE GYRO 29er BLACK/GOLD’ is closed to new replies.