Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STOLEN IN BASINGSTOKE – On-one Inbred & Merlin Malt 1
  • andywp

Hi

I’ve just found out that my sister’s garage got broken into in the last day or so, in what looks like a targeted theft of their 2 bikes.

White On-One Inbred 16″ with pink On-one forks. Mixture of SRAM X7 & X9 on there, Superstar wheelset, Avid Juicy 5 brakes, and a rack for carrying their little boy in a seat.

Polished Merlin Malt 1, RS Tora forks, Shimano Deore/LX gears/brakes/wheels.

So please could folk living in the Basingstoke area keep their eyes peeled, and if you see either of these bikes, please email me on andy_w_penn(AT)hotmail(DOT)com.

Many thanks
    Andy

mattstreet

That sucks. Will keep my eyes peeled. Whereabouts in Basingstoke, if you don’t mind me asking?
    Have you told the local shops (Basing Cycles, etc.)?

ChrisI

I’ll keep any eye out and let my mate in Halfords know to do the same with all their staff. As Matt says above, let Basing Cycles know as they are the main shop in the town centre now. Also let Pedal On know as they are close by too.

Hope they get recovered.

andywp

Thanks.

They live in the Kempshott/Worting area. I’ll get them to get in touch with the shops too, cheers.

andywp

To help, I’ve dug out some pictures of the bikes.

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN IN BASINGSTOKE – On-one Inbred & Merlin Malt 1’ is closed to new replies.