Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Stolen in aberdeen: Gary fisher rig 29er
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Got my favorite bike in the whole world bumped last night

Anyone see`s it report to me !

cant get a photo up at work but check my blog (in my profile) there are photos on there ! and in my picasa

Hugely pissed off! wass gonna do the puffer on it !

ITs gary fisher rig 29er in 19inch purple with reba 29er black with hope headset , and trials rear hub.
    Avid mech brakes and an ea70 silver seat post bald back tire

trail_rat
    Free Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gonna break some face …..

They also went through my car ! (although nothing found as i keep nothing there ….. )BUT plus side is police finger prints are coming round becasue of this !

bruneep

Hope you have more luck than me in getting your bike back.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i hope they all turn up when the finger prints from my car come back with an id (wishful thinking unless very stupid criminal ! )

trail_rat
    Free Member

looks generally like that – but bigger – with old square taper XT cranks , hope trials hub and headset adn a silver ea70 seatpin

and i hope it **** snaps on them and embeds a 29er in their face – and i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy ….but these guys are scum

trail_rat
    Free Member

actual bike nicked !

police got nothing from the car 🙁

adamdv8
    Free Member

sorry to hear that. whereabouts in aberdeen are you? its reasonably distinctive in its current guise, so got to be a chance of it getting spotted. ill keep an eye open.

trail_rat
    Free Member

bucksburn – right behind mastrick – north field and up from that other dodgy area on the otherside of the haudagain !

trail_rat
    Free Member

its not like they can swap out any of the bits ….. wheels wont fit on any other frame ….. they cant put gears on it and its REDICULOUSLY over geared for any normal strength rider to ride around aberdeen ….

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Shite news Terry.

Hope you get a positive outcome – like you say not an easy bike to fence and pretty distinctive.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Thats gutting.

I can't imagine anyone else bought one so should be easy enough to spot, I'll keep an eye out.

trail_rat
    Free Member

lol andy eddy bikes said "oh they musta been on the buckfast if they stole a 29er ….

certainly a kick up the arse – just been and bought m&s contents insurance. been fannying about with doing it for ages … done now ! cover effective as of now !

not that the bike woulda been covered due to the lock.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Stolen in aberdeen: Gary fisher rig 29er’ is closed to new replies.