Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Stolen Genesis Altitude
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

Stolen yesterday from Milton Keynes train station. It is a prototype Genesis titanium frame so there is not another one like it in the UK. As per picture below but with a black San Marco Aspide Glamor saddle. Any information gladly received. Please contact mark.pearson AT madison.co.uk

goog
    Free Member

its a good job it wasn't an expensive bike leaving it @ a train station

wwaswas

that's bad news Mark 🙁

goog – very helpful.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Bars were Titec, stem was a Genesis. Seatpost was an inline Thompson, all finishing kit was LX, wheels were old Shimano XTs with Conti tyres, saddle was San Marco and pedals were Shimano. Forks were old Rock Shox Dukes.

Mister-P
    Free Member

It is not mine, it was a colleague's bike. If it was mine there would have been a lot more rant included in the original post!

wwaswas

if it's not yours can I comment on the number of spacers now?

br
    Free Member

So your collegue looks after his company bike a bit like I use to look after my company cars… not!

donks
    Free Member

MK station is a hot spot for thieving shits, but i'll keep an eye out when i'm out and about.

goog
    Free Member

wwaswas – its a fair comment !

its a shame its been robbed, but …. if you leave a £50 note or anything of value lying around and expect it to be where you left it, then you're a chump 🙄

wwaswas

wwaswas – its a fair comment !

but not terribly helpful…

goog
    Free Member

and yours is ?

Mister-P
    Free Member

goog – it is her only form of transport and although I wouldn't leave mine anywhere she didn't really have much choice.

Jamesy
    Free Member

oooerrrr the stw handbags are coming out

Mister-P
    Free Member

Bump up for the evening STW crowd.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

What that really needed was a coat of cheap paint and some apollo decals – that would be a more effective anti theft mechanism than any amount of kryptonite new yorkers..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Genesis Altitude’ is closed to new replies.