Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STOLEN – Cotic Rocket – Exeter
  • amedias
    Free Member

Please keep you eyes peeled locals (and not locals), my friend Toby has had his bike nicked in Exeter

it was stolen at 2:15 today in Exeter princesshay !
    cotic rocket
    Orange
    Carbon bars
    Hope hubs
    Deore XT
    Dropper post
    Mudhugger mud guard
    I use it to run bike rides to help people with mental health issues, so seriously important to me

Facebook Post

I know every bike nicked is a disaster for the owner but this is especially gutting for Toby, not only is he one of the nicest people I know but he also runs a local riding project helping people with depression and mental health issues and his bike is not only one the main things that keeps him afloat when he’s having a bad time but it’s essential to his work.

Please keep your eyes and ears open, and either contact Toby (details in post above) or me if you hear ANYTHING that might help.

thanks in advance

slowbloke
    Free Member

I’ve just shared the Facebook post. Got a few cycling buddies in Exeter.

superstu
    Free Member

Will keep my eye out Matt. Really sh&t news.

mikeyd
    Free Member

I work in Southernhay, just across from Princesshay and we’ve had 2 bikes nicked from our basement area, both locked up.
    Both times the cameras in the area didn’t pick up anything, although not sure what use they would be if they did.

rob2
    Free Member

I work in Exeter so will keep an eye out. Also just dropped an email to see if I can help get him back out if he has no luck getting it back

eviljoe
    Free Member

Boo hisssss

That’s rubbish.

Had my bike parked up for 3 hours in the centre of Exeter today, must remember to double lock it…

Will keep my eyes peeled

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

I’m only a few miles away, I’ll keep my peepers open.

Does he need a temporary substitute bike to keep him mobile/working etc?

amedias
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, we are hoping it was an opportunistic theft and that it’s still nearby but no way to know…

We going to make sure Toby stays on two wheels but early days right now but thank you for offers of parts (I received several offers!) will let you know as/when needed.

yunki
    Free Member

Will keep a look out

Exmouth is nuts for bike theft atm too.

Indiscriminate nightly thefts being reported from BSO’s to top end stuff

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have a mate that works with the blue light services in Exeter. I have shared the facebook link to his… page / wall? Anyway, it getting out there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Cotic Rocket – Exeter’ is closed to new replies.