Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stolen Cannondale Rize, Guildford
  • Simwit

Hi all

My friends Cannondale Rize was stolen from his garage last night. I’m not aware at present of the details of the theft but if those in the surrounding area would be kind enough to keep an eye out it would be appreciated.

It’s a Cannondale Rize 4 2009 model,size Medium. Black with Green & White decals & White Rockshox Revelations. The brakes are a mix of recent SLX & XT units. Wheels are Stans Flows on Black Hope Pro2 Hubs. It also has a Rockshox Reverb fitted.

Catalogue pic,

njee20
    Free Member

Whereabouts, out of interest? I’m a bit further south, but will keep an eye out.

Simwit

The Onslow village area to the West of the Town centre between the A3 & the A31 Farnham Road

nelmangle
    Free Member

I recently had 4 stolen from worplesdon area. Apparently (on police website) been a gang in the area since late april..

souldrummer
    Free Member

Judging by the police reports there has been a spate of bike thefts all over Guildford, which is getting quite worrying.

Make sure your mate drops the details into all the LBS in the area just in case, and I assume they have informed the police.

jon773
    Free Member

I had my SJ Expert Carbon stolen just down the road from Guildford last Oct time.

The new bike now has a large chain, lock and ground anchor from:

http://securityforbikes.com/security-chains.php

piha
    Free Member

I had my van broken into twice over the last week or so in Stoughton and both times there wasn’t any signs of forced entry. Van locks itself after 5 mins so I know it wasn’t left unlocked. No bikes taken but awaiting delivery of a very big bitey angry dog.

jamj1974

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Cannondale Rize, Guildford’ is closed to new replies.