Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stolen: Boardman LTD ED Team Carbon Road bike.
  • topper

Stolen on the evening of Sunday 5th September in Camberwell, London SE5.

The Frame is the limited edition pearlescent yellow and white colour with the unique number of 067 on the top tube. Standard kit, apart from black SDG Belle Air Ti saddle, XT SPD's, gold KNC chain, and Cateye computer bracket, and basic front and rear LED light fittings. Tyres are black and white 'stripey' Vittoria Rubino jobbies that came with.

This bike is pretty distinguishable; i have never seen another yet.

I am offering a cash reward to ayone with information that leads to me recovering the bike, so any info to my profile email address greatly appreciated.

Please keep your eyes peeled!

Many thanks

Topper

steelfan
    Free Member

Hi Topper,
    I often work around that area of South London including Brixton so will keep my eyes peeled. Sorry for you loss!

topper

Steelfan
    I appreciate your help and kind words.

bone_idle
    Free Member

Be sure to Watch gumtree 50/50 it will end up on there, that site is full of stolen bikes, I think you have a chance of getting it back as its so easy to ID with the number, Hope you get it back those LTD boardmans are sweet looking machines.

crazy-legs

Keep an eye out at Edwardes in Camberwell too, you often get scrotes in there attempting to sell nicked bikes.
    There were rumours at one point a few years ago that the shop was actually a front for such activity…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stolen: Boardman LTD ED Team Carbon Road bike.’ is closed to new replies.