• This topic has 177 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by grum.
Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)
  • Stolen Bikes West Yorkshire
  • fieldy
    Free Member

ditto…..

fieldy
    Free Member

Really need to pack this in and move on. It’s almost a year to the day. but still have a glimmer of hope of finding these!

tmb467
    Free Member

I’m still posting mine as stolen on Pinkbike…don’t give up mate

fieldy
    Free Member

UPDATE: The Heckler is back!!!!

Taken off someone riding it near Tong, 15 months after it went missing.
    Almost all the original parts on, but it has not been well looked after, with some broken parts.
    Sorted everything with police and insurance company, both of whom have been superb!
    Now needs fettling to get it back to how I want it.

Stilll got the white Tomac Primer downhill bike missing which could still be around the area; Esholt woods, Post Hill etc please keep your eyes out for this….it is a rare bike. Fox 40 forks, Mavic 729 rims on red hope hubs with red 203 hope rotors, hope M6 brakes (3 bore caps on each caliper) RF diabolus crank,bars and stem, Nevegal tyres.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Slowly slowly catchy monkey. Great news.

woody2000

Great news! Didn’t go far then did it, I’ll be keeping my eyes open in Drig still.

Time to repost this maybe

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-lost-a-trek-fs-drighlington-area

cb

OK…I’ll bite – how exactly was it “taken off somebody”? We’ve had the good news – now the juicy bits please!

fieldy
    Free Member

No real juicy bits. A few exchanged words, confirmation of serial number, option of police or bike….He didn’t fancy police…made off towards New Lane…and apparently I’m a w@nker? ?

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Good news that it finally turned up! 😀

shredder
    Free Member

Excellent news.

Sancho
    Free Member

Great news.

but I am sure the scrote will be looking for another bike to nick soon enough.

Be vigilant!

craigxxl
    Free Member

No real juicy bits. A few exchanged words, confirmation of serial number, option of police or bike….He didn’t fancy police…made off towards New Lane…and apparently I’m a w@nker? ?

Good Fieldy even if they’re not in great condition.

I think you need to spend some time looking round the Holme Wood estate for the Tomac if the lad disappeared down New Lane.

Legoman
    Free Member

Fieldy, that’s great news, I remember your original post.

Had your insurance already paid out? Just wondering how these things work – would have expected it would belong to them if they had, or did you come to some arrangement with them?

Cheers

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Well done

Chris Akrigg had his van with a bike in it stolen from outside his house in Keighley. Think it was on Thursday

jaylittle
    Free Member

Glad to hear you got the heckler back.

tmb467
    Free Member

Nice one fella – may have a drive around there myself to see if mine is there

Friendly people in there so I should be ok if I find it…

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers guys…..felt like I was being a right pain in the @rse reposting all the time.

Think Holme wood is definitely on the radar now Craigxxl

Had an arrangement with insurance company to give me first refusal….had to pay them back, but at least I’ve got the bike. Need to spend a bit to get it right again….main components intact.

Now that we found this one, we think the other will not be far away? Especially around the local downhill spots.

grum
    Free Member

More bikes nicked – my mate’s 🙁

Stolen between 0200 and 0500hrs this morning (yesterday) from Hebden bridge.
    3 bikes securely fastened on a quiet private road in Hebden Bridge so believe thief would be or have local knowledge. Please keep your eyes peeled as the bikes are fairly unique.

BIKE 1:
    2008 Specialized Enduro FSR in dark bluey green, frame is well used with plenty of chips and scratches to the paintwork.
    Medium sized frame approx 17.5″
    Speccy E150 front forks.
    Specialized future rear shock.
    brown rimmed DT Swiss 420 sl front wheel with a On One Smorgesbord tyre.
    Black Mavic Crossone rear wheel with a Maxxis High Roller tyre. (brand new)
    Gold Renthal fatbar handlebars. (brand new)
    Black Thompson Elite seatpost. (brand new)
    Tan leather SDG Formula FXR titanium railed saddle. (nearly new)
    Shimano SLX brakeset and levers (Brand new)
    Axid shifters
    SLX Crank, double setup with a black EThirteen bashguard.
    SRAM XO groupset.
    Shimano Saint pedals (brand new)

BIKE 2:
    An old Kona Kula
    Medium frame 17″ approx in blue and cream.
    Silver rigid forks
    WTB handle bars and stem
    Easton seatpost
    Black Speccy saddle
    Avid brakes and levers
    Raceface Evolve crank
    XT groupset
    Sun DS2 XC rims with roady tyres

BIKE 3:
    Carbon On One 456 in black.
    Small frame approx 15.5″
    Carbon bars
    Marzocci bomber forks
    Hayes brakes and levers
    Deore crank
    Sram groupset

Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes West Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.