Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stolen bikes Surly ECR cannondale trail and synapse cube peleton – north wales
  • plecostomus
    Free Member

last night Thursday 5 February i have had four bikes taken from my shed (all double locked together and locked shed bikes have been carried out and then take across a field to a waiting vehicle there isnt much around where i live so i have been targeted
    they consist of

large surly ECR
    stans flow rims de sticker-ed built on black chris king hubs with knard tyres
    king headset in black
    king bb in black – loads of play as its worn out.
    jones loop bars with atherton grips and loop is taped in middle.
    white bontrager stem 90mm long
    front brake is a shimano xtr
    rear brake is a deore mechanical
    slx cranks with gold hope 32tooth chain ring
    shimano xtr rear mech
    11-36 cassette
    shimano dx pedals
    thomson post and bontrager seat

frame number m14010358

A2013 cube peleton in 58 cm stock build with easton finishing kit and 105 drivetrain rusty chain 105 pedals white bar tape and has a hope 1 led light fitted to it and a topeak saddle bag all stock bike

a cannondale synapse tiagra 2014 bike all stock its a 48cm bike has shimano dx flat pedals fitted.like this frame number is FD1461m

a 2012 cannondale trail SL 5 it hsa a atherton bar in yellow, shimano slx brakes sram x7 shifters and x9 mech contimountain king front tyre and a rapid rob rear tyre bike also has black nukeproof electron pedals all stock apart from listed parts. frame number is RM78792

bikes have been locked together and carried away i live in rural north wales llangollen area so likely to have been moved out of area.
    if anybody hears or sees anything then please let me know or northwales police
    email in profile or mobile for me is 077 five three four 15 zero zero 2

thank you

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Andy, that is really crap. Hope you get them back soon. Drop Cheshire Police a call too, they have had great success busting some bike thieves recently and they may well pop up in their area.
    Shared on the NWMBA facebook page too.

Steve

plecostomus
    Free Member

Cheers I’m goin down every line to try and get them back.

plecostomus
    Free Member

Bump

iolo
    Free Member

Where in North Wales were they taken?

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Got “turned over” a couple of years ago, took a three grand bike and six tools – total haul about six grand! Not a great deal you can do mate, my garage is like Fort Knox now but if they really want them, they’ll have them. Will keep my eyes open over in North Yorkshire just in case, hope the insurance pays out as they should. As per post above, Cheshire Police seem to have a good record of recovering stolen bikes so fingers crossed. Best of luck mate.

plecostomus
    Free Member

Taken from Llangollen area iolo

plecostomus
    Free Member

Bump for the start of the week

schnor
    Free Member

Sorry to hear this 🙁 I’m in the llan area, will definitely keep an eye out.

plecostomus
    Free Member

Weekend bump

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bikes Surly ECR cannondale trail and synapse cube peleton – north wales’ is closed to new replies.