Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • STOLEN BIKES STAFFORD
  • Ifrider
    Free Member

Found my garage door wide open this morning and that some scum has nicked my pride and joy.
    Firstly, Sanderson life in battleship grey. Fitted with xt shifters, slx mech and cranks, xt hubs on xr4.2d wheels with conti protection tyres. SID race forks, short control tech stem and carbon monkey lite bars. Had a really crap saddle and cheap kona seatpost on at the time as my daughter had used it.

2nd bike, Ridley crossbow in bright blue front, almost black rear. White fizik saddle and bar tape, white easton ea90 stem, 105 shifters and mechs, bling American classic wheels with conti gp4000s tyres.

Both are unique and I’d spent ages building them up to my spec. £200 reward offered for their return, even more if you show evidence of the culprits being severely beaten (the upset is now being replaced by anger now sorry)

Please keep a look out for these.

jekkyl

I’m not far from Stafford, sorry to hear about your loss. What were the circumstances, did the **** break much? What was your security?

Ifrider
    Free Member

I’ll be honest it was just a simple garage lock that they’ve got through somehow ?? gone straight for my bikes, left all the kids (little un has a £250 Frog and the other a new Carrera hybrid)
    Very quiet little road with no dodgy f**kers about or usual crime…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Rich
    Free Member

Bad news. 😡
    I live in Stafford, will keep my eye out.

scruff
    Free Member

Where abouts in Stafford?

Do you drive over to the Chase with bikes on racks ? Heard plenty of tales of folk being followed back home.

Ifrider
    Free Member

On the new estate Baswich, funnily enough, my eldest was out on the mtb last night till 10ish, reckon someone has spotted her I’m sure that knows where she lives…

prawny

I’ll keep an eye out. Quite a few gone missing from the area recently. Scumbags.

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Bad news:)
    Live about 5 miles away from you, will keep an eye out!
    Ref Scruffs comments about bike racks – always mindful of car being spotted on the drive even with empty racks – sort of advertises a garage full of bikes.
    Fingers crossed they turn up but worth checking Staffs Police Facebook page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN BIKES STAFFORD’ is closed to new replies.