Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • STOLEN BIKES PRESTON
  • superfurryhead
    Free Member

Rocky Mountain Slayer SXC50 2008 (olive/grey colour with silver maple leaves, 19.5″) with Magura Wotan 160, Fox RP23 and DTSwiss EX1750 wheelset.

Commencal Combi Disc 2008 (sand colour size small) with Fox F100RL and Hope/Mavic wheelset.

Both stolen from shed by scum over the weekend.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Hells bells John !!! Sorry to hear that. I’ll mail you in a bit mate.

Send me some photos so I can post them up here for you.

Toby

crispo
    Free Member

Which bit of Preston?

I’ll keep a look out on my way into work. I drive up and down ribbleton lane every morning and evening so I’ll keep my eyes peeled!

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

He lives down in Plungington. Link is self explanatory.

http://www.ukcrimestats.com/Neighbourhood/Lancashire_Constabulary/Plungington

superfurryhead
    Free Member

Cheers TOD and it’s Plungington Rd area crispo.

Would put on images but can’t work it out. clicking IMG does nowt?

Northernlight
    Free Member

Here we go

Northernlight
    Free Member

Just to clarify, I haven’t just nicked these and taken a photo to brag, Jon is my bro in law!

Gotama
    Free Member

^^ 😀

grim168
    Free Member

Live in fulwood. Will keep an eye out.

superfurryhead
    Free Member

The Rocky Mountain has now got x9 shifters, xt front mech, Hope headset, Raceface Stainless evolve stem and silver Easton haven bars.

Oh and the fork on the Commencal is a Fox F100RL with Hope hubs/Mavic rims

gmex619
    Free Member

That sucks mate. 🙁 Hope you get them back.

polyksena
    Free Member

Hello,
    My bicycle was stolen today (6th February 2013) from Preston, Aqueduct Street, Aqueduct Mill, PR1 7JN. It’s a Touring Gents bike Dawes Karakum silver frame size 20inch with specific handlebar type ‘butterfly’. I have attached an image of it. If someone notices it, please contact me! The type actually is very rare and in fact I haven’t seen a ‘butterfly’ Dawes in Preston so far on the street. Thank you for your help and support!

superfurryhead
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that, hope you get more joy out of the police than I did, case was already closed by 11am rang them at 9.30am. Understaffed.

smpipper
    Free Member

Hi SFH
    I saw a Rocky Mountain, same colour as yours with silver bars today 12/03/13 (cant promise its the same, it was in very good condition though) outside the COOP on Ribbleton Lane, Preston. Some skunk smoking chavs from Greenlands had it in their possession so it stood out a mile; thought I would go home and google for it co it looked that obvious. With a bit of look it / they should be on camera from the store.
    Good luck….

superfurryhead
    Free Member

Just saw this thanks very much will contact police tomorrow!

superfurryhead
    Free Member

smpipper do you know what time it was as the police need to know roughly to be able to check any CCTV in the area, cheers.

smpipper
    Free Member

Sorry it’s taken so long, it was early to mid afternoon of that date if memory serves me well.

superfurryhead
    Free Member

Cheers fella will let the police know.

bikelesssteve
    Free Member

Hello everyone

I hope this is the right place for me to post this . I have had two mountain bikes stolen from my bad garden in fulwood Preston. Police say they have an increase of these incidents in the area . I have supplied photos for both of them . One is a am old concept bike in mint condition metallic chrome it must be 15 years old but looks brand new . The other is a new one called vertigo bought from Tesco . I have emailed the police but a word of advice before its too late . Get CCTV cameras and lock the bikes

Can some one please explain how I can link the photos or give me a email that I can send them to

Kind regards

Saif

smpipper
    Free Member

Hi

I contacted the police about this thread on 04/05/13 @ 22:10 and they were not interested unless you rang personally with your crime reference. Basically they are to busy to catch crimanals lol?

By the way I’m not hounding you I am trying to now track down my own bikes that were stolen last Friday (26th) in Ribbleton. A White Commencal Combi Delux and a Banana Yellow Cannondale F500 with a red single speed conversion and on one bars (very unique)

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Watching, waiting, not hoping on the police but Preston HiveMind seems on it.

superfurryhead
    Free Member

Called the police about the commencal today waiting for a call back, strangely it has ended early? Basically if your bike is stolen in Preston forget ever getting it back. Told the police the cctv times via email as no answer from phone and have never had a response.

easygirl

If I were you I would call in the station and make a complaint to the inspector
    Sounds like they are not following up the leads you are giving hem, and if they are, they are not letting you know

bikelesssteve
    Free Member

Sorry I didn’t quite get that ? Was this related to my two stolen bikes? One is chrome colour and the other is black and silver . I tried to attach photos but didn’t work well

I have for a crime reference number . Been looking in eBay and gumtre hoping someone is selling the concept bike but no trace

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN BIKES PRESTON’ is closed to new replies.