Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stolen Bikes Nottingham: Help/info anything? Banshee, Klein, Cotic, Somec
  • chilled76
    Free Member

Morning all,

Was burgled last night. All my bikes and the wifes gone from the garage

Banshee Spitfire (Mk1) Medium Black and White with White Stans rims. Kashima Shock 9sp x9

Cotic Bfe XS Blue with white rockshox forks XS

Somec Carbon roadbike red and black with 9spd 105

Klein Attidude. Red with yellow lettering with pace forks

Absolutely gutted. These were definitely specific bike thiefs as they’ve left other items.

In a daze at the minute, anyone able to help get the wprd around Nottingham amongst our community would be appreciated.

Paul

Can get me on

paulbennett76@(removethisbit)hotmail.com

chilled76
    Free Member

The two On-ones weren’t stolen due to one having already been sold and the other not being in the garage.

matlockmeat
    Free Member

Absolutely disgusting. Only over in Derby so I’ll keep a look out.

Keep checking eBay and gumtree, that’s a lot of bikes to get rid of so no doubt some bits will pop up.

chilled76
    Free Member

Conan257
    Free Member

Be worth getting this on the Sherwood Cycles facebook page… The chaps usually put up pics of stolen bikes.

chilled76
    Free Member

would anyone mind doing that for me please. Need to go and re-secure the garage (not that it stopped anyone in the first place)

loverofminkys

Gutted for you. I hope they are insured and the scumbags get caught. I will spread the word on some of the nottingham based facebook groups.

chilled76
    Free Member

Banshee has changed a bit since that photo (so has the kitchen) but it’s similar.

mysterymove
    Free Member

Gutted – I’m south Nottingham – will keep an eye out for you…

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m Leicester but will keep em peeled in case they end up this way. Gutting matey.

oldejeans
    Free Member

will keep an eye out in NG5/7

outofoffice74
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that, my bikes where all stolen on Tuesday night by some low lives. Hope they turn up.

chilled76
    Free Member

Police have been useless on this. Two of the Bikes have been spptted on the Notts to Derby train 7:40pm journey last night and they aren’t even properly pursuing cctv. Absolutely despair 🙁 keep your eyes peeled Derbyshire folk please.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes Nottingham: Help/info anything? Banshee, Klein, Cotic, Somec’ is closed to new replies.