Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Stolen Bikes in Stoke-Orange 5, Cube XMS, Specialized Hard Rock
  • pop-larkin
    Free Member

Just got back from holiday to find some lowlife scumbags have nicked my Orange, my wifes Cube and my lads Spesh.

On the faintest chance could I ask locals to keep an eye out – specs are as follows:

Orange 5 is an 18 inch frame in chrome grey with white fox floats, blue Ck headset, blue skewers, hope pro 11 hubs and a cow print saddle- have frame number etc if necessary

Cube xms is a month old in black and red and standard – 17 inch frame

Spesh Hardrock is a 15 inch frame with fox vanillas in black and hope xc hubs

Just to add insult we had parked the wifes car in front of the garage and they have smashed a window to gain access to the handbrake to push it back so thay could jemmy the doors!

Any info would be greatly appreciated- my email is in my profile

Cheers

Pop

nockmeister
    Free Member

Scumbags..feel ur pain fella, but I'd remove ur fone number and just use an email.good luck recovering ur bikes.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Cheers nockmeiseter- why remove the number?

nockmeister
    Free Member

Cause it can be abused, and it's a lot easier to get a new email addy etc!!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Ok cheers

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

sorry to hear that pops, where about in stoke? got a few pals that ride up that way! Will ask them o keep an eye out!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Newcastle area

speaker2animals

Will keep my eyes open but suspect that they will be out of the area. Sounds like a "pro" job from what they did. Obviously knew what was there and possibly that you were away. Very worrying.

Keep 'em peeled.

BTW – do you have frame nos. or any one off features that would ID your bikes?

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Andy- like I said I have the frame details of the orange and I do know certain distinguishing features but its a case of when you divulge them so they dont get masked etc!
    The cube was only bought from Goldtec weeks ago so is showroom condition- been used 3 times – my missus is in floods!

bloodynora
    Free Member

Pop I'm up that way so will keep an eye out. That Orange of yours wouldnt be too hard to spot by the sounds of it. Check the Sentinel if they're daft enough to post it in the classifieds on there.
    Also might be worth having a drive round the usual chav haunts, knutton, cross heath, ches etc No offence if you live there of course just thinking aloud!

Feel your pain fella 🙁

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Cheers – thats the annoying thing they will probably be sold for peanuts for drug money….and I loved that orange!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Just had the police round got a fingerprint off the car- here's hoping!
    They left my roadbike- the police reckon its because there is little interest in roadbikes- unfortunately this was worth the least of all my bikes!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

morning bump

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I promise I'll only bump up for a bit longer!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes in Stoke-Orange 5, Cube XMS, Specialized Hard Rock’ is closed to new replies.