Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • STOLEN BIKES CAMBRIDGE
  • matt1781
    Free Member

Three bikes stolen overnight on Tues. 21st – Wed. 22nd May from central Cambridge.

White Santa Cruz Chameleon, black Rockshox Pike 454’s, Hope M4’s, Mavic & hope wheelbuild, maxxis high rollers, white Charge Spoon saddle, white Gamut chain device, white goodridge gear outers.

Picture: http://stolen-bikes.co.uk/stolen-bikes/santa-cruz-chameleon-2/

Black and white fixed gear city bike. Re-sprayed, de-badged Raleigh frame with some paint damage to the top-tube. White Charge dish wheel set with white tyres, white Charge spoon saddle, white cranks, pedals, bars, grips.

Picture: http://stolen-bikes.co.uk/stolen-bikes/raleigh-de-badged/

Maroon, ladies, Raleigh city/shopper bike with a black wire basket on the front, maroon mud guards, lights on front and back, tear in the saddle.

Please contact Matt on 07533806914 if you ever see any of these (probably just the Chameleon or fixie) appear on the sales boards or anywhere else.

Many thanks.

Matt

paperjohn1
    Free Member

I had a Crosslight swiped in Feb mate, sorry to hear.
    Will keep an eye out up here but the truth is bikes don’t cost enough compared to other crime so it gets less resource allocated.
    It is changing though, slowly.

matt1781
    Free Member

Thanks ‘paperjohn1’, much appreciated! They’re both very distinctive so shouldn’t be hard to spot amongst the crowd!

Cheers,

Matt

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    paperjohn1
    Free Member

They’ll be in bits now mate, I’m sorry to say.

matt1781
    Free Member

Attention – anyone interested in buying this bike from Ebay –

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Santa-Cruz-Chameleon-Mountain-Bike-Fully-CustomTop-Spec-/271213141943

THIS IS MY STOLEN BIKE, the police have been notified.

DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM!

Thanks.

Matt

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

matt1781 – Member

Attention – anyone interested in buying this bike from Ebay –

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Santa-Cruz-Chameleon-Mountain-Bike-Fully-CustomTop-Spec-/271213141943

THIS IS MY STOLEN BIKE, the police have been notified.

DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM!

Thanks.

Matt

Good stuff! I hope you get it back.

Mowgli
    Free Member

Maybe get this thread deleted in case the thieving scrote sees it and gets scared off.

You still have the option of enlisting the local rugby club to go round and assist you collecting it after winning the auction 8)

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

My Kona King Kikapu was stolen from the campsite near the river a few years ago. I hope you get yours back, keep us up to date!

bigbloke
    Free Member

Any outcome?

merouria
    Free Member

On the link it says recovered?

toby1

Didn’t leave it locked up outside the beer festival did you :-)?

Great news that you have got it back though!

matt1781
    Free Member

I got my fixie back…some idiot (maybe the thief?) left it outside of a fast-food joint not 1/2 mile from where it was stolen! D’oh! And the Chameleon is on eBay…I’m hoping that a combination of eBay and the Police can get it sorted…otherwise I’m gonna have to get creative!

I was at the beer festival the night they got nicked, yes. However, all had been returned home with me and tucked away safely…or so I thought!!

matt1781
    Free Member

Stolen bikes…recovered! Finally the police sprang into action and raided a house and recovered my Chameleon! Great work the boys (and girls) in blue!!

It just goes to show, don’t give up hope, keep monitoring ebay and gumtree, put the word out there, and badger the authorities!

I am one happy chappy now!

tails
    Free Member

Where in Cambs where they recovered from? Arbury? Bar Hill?

merouria
    Free Member

Nice one Matt, very pleased for you!

matt1781
    Free Member

tails: I found my fixie on Mill road…not at all far from where it was stolen, and the other, the one that was being advertised on eBay, was in St Ives…not quite figured out how it all fits together yet…but the most important bit is that I have them back 🙂

merouria: thanks very much…me too!

tails
    Free Member

I live in St. Ives 😕 Thought Mill road had tidied up its reputation, guess not!

earl_brutus

This is great news!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN BIKES CAMBRIDGE’ is closed to new replies.