Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STOLEN BIKES!
  • ddp100
    Free Member

Hello all,

I don’t get on here very often but thought I might try and use the power of the forum after some light fingered f*****s stole three bikes from me recently.

The bikes have been stolen from the Wrexham area, and should be pretty easy to spot if they appear on your radar. Detailed descriptions below and a reward if anybody helps recover them and catch the thieving bastards who took them!

Ghost AMR 7700 Lector Carbon – Frame Number EN14766, GH Number GH506896
    Size 48 cm
    Green/Black/White frame
    Shimano XT brakes
    Shimano XT gear shifters and front/rear derailleurs – big ring replaced with Shimano bash ring
    Kore chainstay mounted chain tensioner
    Black Lizard Skin chainstay protector
    White/Green Selle Italia seat
    Rockshox Reverb hydraulic seatpost with Black Hope seat clamp
    White FSA 282 handlebars/Green Lizard Skins grips, Black 60mm stem, Hope head set
    Green Superstar Nano Tech pedals
    Black with green/white Alex 44 rims, Maxxis High Roller 2.35” 62a tyres
    White Fox Float 32 120mm forks with QR15 with RRP neoprene mudguard – mark on right (I think) stanchion
    Black Fox RP23 rear shock

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151660170286689&set=pcb.10151660185676689&type=1&theater

Giant Trance X3
    Size small
    White frame with black and red details
    Avid Juicy brakes
    Shimano SLX shifters and derailleurs – big ring replaced with white E13 bash ring
    Black WTB (I think) seat
    Specialized Command Post cable operated seatpost
    Black bars, white grips
    White Superstar Nano Tech pedals
    Black Fox Float 32 120mm fork with RRP neoprene mudguard – mark on right stanchion
    Fox RP2 rear shock

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151660759691689&set=p.10151660759691689&type=1&theater

Cannondale Gemini 2000
    Size medium
    Bare silver metal flame with black decals (I think it has a naked lady decal, a bit like you’d see on an old fighter plane)
    White Formula Mega Brakes
    Shimano Zee crankset – no bash guard
    Silver Shimano LX rear derailleur
    Black seatpost with white saddle
    White bars, black grips, black Gravity stem
    No pedals
    Black Superstar AM490 rims with white spokes, Maxxis High Roller 2.35” 62a tyres
    Rockshox Lyrik U-turn 160mm fork
    Manitou Swinger 4 way coil rear shock

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151660755471689&set=p.10151660755471689&type=1&theater

The photo of the Giant is a stock one as the only photo I can find is crap.

Any help muchly appreciated!

Thanks,

Duncan.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Pictures are not working matey, hope you get them back.

tomaso
    Free Member

I’m in an equally crap position and have find that this website is quite handy findthatbike

Do search for manufacturer, model and a local wildcard search as sometimes it will just be listed as black mountainbike or they spell the name wrong to avoid search hits.

ddp100
    Free Member

Thanks for that – quite handy as I’ve been checking ebay and Gumtree separately. Not holding my breath but you never know!

tomaso
    Free Member

It checks Preloved as well

trailhound
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out over Llangollen way. Could well be worth a few drives through Queens Park, when some mates MX bikes got taken – that’s where they were. A posse was formed and the bikes were recovered. I hear a lot of stolen stuff ends up down there.

ddp100
    Free Member

Thanks. I do pass through there fairly regularly, but I don’t think these were stolen randomly – whoever took them came tooled up with bolt cutters etc, and our house isn’t easy to stumble across. Quite possible they’ve been spotted and I’ve been followed, which is a bit creepy…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN BIKES!’ is closed to new replies.