Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • STOLEN Bike – Wirral (again)
  • johnikgriff
    Free Member

Another stolen bike on the Wirral. I had my garage done just before Christmas, this time a friend has had his pride and joy Norco six taken last night. Again on the Wirral, again on a Friday night and he is not 1/2 a mile from me, guessing its the same shit. He came back after a night shift in Liverpool A&E (which is tough at the best of times) to find his pride and joy gone.

He lives in a very private set of flats with a couple of communal bike sheds. They are not overlooked but the t**ts appear to have come specificity for his bike, no attempt on the other sheds and only his bike gone from his shed (must be 6+ other bikes in there, most not locked). It was securely locked with a pretty big motorbike lock to a ground anchor. It would appear that they must have cut his frame as the lock is still there and he is 100% he locked it.

Its a Norco Six (2006 I think), but it has Domain 318's and Avid Codes. This isn't his, but you get the idea. Worst part is its not covered on the insurance and as he's a nurse he's not exactly rolling in it. Gutted for him.

project
    Free Member

Somebody has obviously followed him home,or its an inside job,somebody he knows possibly.

robhughes
    Free Member

johnikgriff-where abouts on the wirral.
    it,s where i live.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Bebington/spital

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN Bike – Wirral (again)’ is closed to new replies.