Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stolen bike gang arrested, London
  • allthepies
    Free Member

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yes indeed

atlaz
    Free Member

Only took them well over a decade. Nice one.

gogg
    Free Member

Trial under Sharia Law??

😉

Trekster

atlaz – Member
    Only took them well over a decade. Nice one.

All about the evidence no doubt. Know people who have “found” their stolons bikes then reported to police who didn’t/couldn’t do anything because owners had no physical proof the bike was theirs ie no serial number recorded 🙄

edhornby

the reason it takes time to arrest is because they want to get as much of the network taken out in one go, the toerags with the croppers, the van drivers, the fences, the market traders, the money holders etc. it’s for maximum disruption effect – hence why the article says 40 coppers at the market and at their homes

brakes
    Free Member

having been at the sticky end of this on a couple of occasions and also berated toe-rags with bolt croppers, I’ll be at the front of the crowd when they have the public flogging.

midlifecrashes

Given that they were all out on bail within hours and unlikely to be jailed, I’d rate the amount of “disruption” as somewhere between diddly squat and f-all.

brakes
    Free Member

if we’re being cynical, I’d also imagine that the scrotes will be called into action to replenish the now-depleted stock.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bike gang arrested, London’ is closed to new replies.