Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Stolen bike Boardman road comp outside Sheffield Hallam uni
  • sam3000

Hi,

sad to say my boardman road comp was stolen today from outside Sheffield Hallam university campus.

Its a 2008 model, 105 rear mech, trutative elta cranks. Front wheel is a ritchey comp, rear is a shimano 601.

Mudguards- held together with green and yellow insulation tape and loads of corrosion at the top of the fork. Also Cateye Speedo mount, shimano spd’s (mtb type) and a leyzne pump holder under a silver bottle holder!.

Doubt i’ll get it back but I thought I’d put it out there…..

Thanks

Sam

edward2000
    Free Member

Interesting. My bro had his boardman bike nicked from the train station in Sheffield about 6 months ago. The guy was caught and went to prison for a bit. I just wander if it was the same guy! I can get his name I think.

Sorry to hear about your loss though, it blows.

sam3000

It seems there is a lot of theft in Sheffield at the moment, there is a gent on here who’s had three stolen.

Rather annoyingly there was a football match on, consequently there was a cop stood from the railway station through the uni campus roughly every 10- 20 metres, can’t believe it!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bike Boardman road comp outside Sheffield Hallam uni’ is closed to new replies.