Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STOLEN BIKE. BARNSLEY AREA
  • bry4n
    Free Member

Please keep your eyes peeled for my very distintive Klein Palomino XX bike that was stolen on Sunday night. It's a custom painted frame, 'Green Bones' on a black background, with the name 'Scott Martindale' painted into the frame. Other main parts are Silver Mavic Crossmax wheels, Fox Talas Forks, XTR cranks, Crank Brothers Joplin Seatpost, Thompson stem, etc. Any news please contact me on 07786826926. Cheers

tails
    Free Member

No not that luminous one, that was posted here a few days back. The one that you saved for special occasions??

coffeeking
    Free Member

Person posts photo of ace custom bike on internet, ace bike goes missing soon after.

bry4n
    Free Member

Hi Guys, The bike does have Luminous green bones on a black background, however, it's a different one to the bike that was posted on STW. Cheers

udder
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that. I've got a bones attitude frame and I'd be devastated if someone nicked it. shouldn't be too hard to miss if it pops up on ebay though as there aren't many of those about.

Do you have any pics of it so people know what they're looking out for?

malchales
    Free Member

B`staards,
    had my Kinesis XC2 stolen 2 weeks ago but i got it back, good work by the transport police it was battered and bruised but its back!! hope you have the same result as me. Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN BIKE. BARNSLEY AREA’ is closed to new replies.